Hey everyone.. lets get a life update going

We’ve all kinda been filtering around i guess. I’m currently living in a 1 bedroom flat thing in docklands, london, cooking bolognese and listening to panzer dragoon saga disc 1 OST.

It would be good if anyone that passes by who used to post would drop into this topic and just give a brief note of where they’re at in life at the moment, i’m sure there’s a part of us deep down that cares about each other here!
I know i was definately sad to hear Lance Way has moved on and has put this part of his life behind him, he was a great contributor to the Panzer community.

Can’t help to say that i’m a sucker for nostalgia, i miss the community a lot! So hope everyone is doing well for themselves all these years forward.

I’m working as a Network Engineer in London, and studying qualifications in that field. Playing sport and training regularly, still working on my Sonic Adventure 2 Chao site lol…

I’ll be back here now and again!

Agreed, Lance will be missed.

I’ve taken a few years off from the world of work to become a full student again. Mainly just for interest. I’m studying Philosophy, with some Politics and Anthropology on the side. Two years into it so far.

Good to see your Chao site is still going strong, Scott.

My condolences.
And sorry to the team for being absent, having shitty times.

EDIT : DELETE TEXT.

Hey Scott. Long time no see here.

Personally I am trying to find some direction in my life at the moment. It feels like all you can do is adapt while enjoying life while it lasts, so I’ll try that while pursuing my dreams. Hopefully I don’t give up or die trying.

Enjoy,

it.

Go go go!

[quote=“peregrine sprout”]My condolences.
And sorry to the team for being absent, having shitty times.

EDIT : DELETE TEXT.[/quote]

No worries dude. Keep your head up! Life likes to drag us all down every now and then. Gotta focus on the positives.

edit

Normality is overrated anyway. Just try to do what makes you happy and if you can, profit from that in some way if the world lets you.

If aliens land next year, we’ll be the ones saving the Earth you know!

it might be cheesy yeah, but normally the 0 stage is always the most potential stage of the fool, its not that hard to figure out .

But alas, maybe this forum is just an accumulation of not so normal people, forming a new form of normal :anjou_happy:

Maybe sometimes its more important to learn the tools you are given or you have achieved then hoping to know the future, because we do not, I assume.
The overall flow of things is complicated when its up to the details, us. Its rather simple when you can see from a distance, unless you are alienated enough so it becomes rather alien. Sometimes the complexity of human nature seems like an easy vacation to me o-O overall we are stars and dust.

Maybe a trip into some nature habitats or complete different cultures is not that bad of an idea, when you can afford it or when you are not bound by your material belongings, i would be happy to see some photos then :anjou_happy:

I’m currently hanging out with BlackAtolm in her home town, saw Snowgirl last week too. This community changed my life in so many ways it’s incredible.

At home, working in a lousy bank, looking for something better though.

that sounds really awesome ^^

[quote=“Arcie”]I’m currently hanging out with BlackAtolm in her home town, saw Snowgirl last week too. This community changed my life in so many ways it’s incredible.

At home, working in a lousy bank, looking for something better though.[/quote]

It was nice having you here as well. :slight_smile:

There is not too much going on in my life. I am happily married and living in a small town. It is boring really!

I do still enjoy drawing however and as of late I have been doing some fun PD images.

Have a little sample: :slight_smile:

p.twimg.com/AggyAieCQAIUlj2.jpg:large

p.twimg.com/AgsqIF_CQAAn5Ef.png:large

I hope folk can see those. 0_0;

I do miss this community and I will try and post often as I use to. I have met many awesome folk here.

Nice to hear from you, Atolm. Pics are good, as always. I especially like the confrontation of the two dragons.

The Sky Rider picture is great too… although, do drones bleed? :wink:

[quote=“Solo”]

The Sky Rider picture is great too… although, do drones bleed? ;)[/quote]

In this case, he is not a drone. I still believe! ;D

Hey, Atolm. Sorry I didn’t get to know you all those years ago. Glad to see you’re alive and well! Keep enjoying life while it lasts. At least until the aliens land next year.

haha, you envy what you dont have , it is ? :stuck_out_tongue:
nice use of space in the one with the dark thing, good compo :slight_smile: it sounds stupid, but try a violent hard brush to render the outer shape, it works wonders :anjou_love:

Haha, it is okay Geoff. :wink: And thank you!

[quote=“peregrine sprout”]haha, you envy what you dont have , it is ? :stuck_out_tongue:
nice use of space in the one with the dark thing, good compo :slight_smile: it sounds stupid, but try a violent hard brush to render the outer shape, it works wonders :anjou_love:[/quote]

I’ll keep that in mind to when I finish up this piece! :smiley:

I haven’t been on here since November. Life has just been keeping me busy. Had a rather rough year in 2011, but bouncing back.

This community, the original Die Welt, certainly had a huge impact on my life. I met a few of my best friends there, and discovered a collection of individuals who shared my passion for a game few around me had even heard of, much less played. I’m happy to have found this place, and I am immensely grateful to Solo for his hard work in not only salvaging and finding a new place for us to connect, but for maintaining and even growing us to a degree. Hats off to you, fine sir. :heart:

I am currently employed as a producer for WB Games, been here two years. I like it pretty well. Still live in Seattle with my dog. I volunteer for PAX. I’m good at hosting out of towners and convincing them to fall in love with my city. I change my hair and or my wardrobe on occasion in drastic manners. I speak in funny accents and talk to myself. I don’t draw nearly as much as I would like to. Maybe one day, I’ll get back to it when I’m not so busy.

You’re welcome. :anjou_happy: