Hello!

In the sense that the cultures differ, yes. Try not to have such a negative opinion of the U.S., you cynical bastard :slight_smile:

I donā€™t.Iā€™m kidding whith all the US hate and people know that.I just donā€™t like certain things about them.

The truth is the US scare me sometimes everytime I turn on the TV and watch one of them documentarie channelsā€¦

Vampire teenagers,KKK,Hiphopreligion,Penthouseā€¦

The US is just an expriment that should never been done :stuck_out_tongue:
Mixing so many cultures is atomicā€¦

Gehn, you do realize that the news never shows anything unless itā€™s negative? There are plenty of positive things going on in our world, you just donā€™t hear about them because the media is one-sided.

ā€œThis just in: 50% of teams won their games yesterday, the teams all get paid an amazing amount of money which adds to the money YOU pay in taxes, and, in other news, the police have arrested one convict who jumped bail on a parking offense.ā€

Yeah I know.Still the thing is this works for both sides.Americans donā€™t often grasp the essence of other civilized societies.

Just as we might not be well informed about the US,the US are not well informed about us.

And unfortuntely I think it is you guys who are less informed even if you take proportion into consideration.

Thatā€™s somewhat true. Both sides arenā€™t as informed on each other, mostly because we donā€™t live anywhere near each other.

I think thereā€™s more to it than thatā€¦

Whoops, I probably shouldnā€™t have put ā€œmostlyā€ā€¦

[quote=ā€œGehnTheBerserkerā€]I donā€™t.Iā€™m kidding whith all the US hate and people know that.I just donā€™t like certain things about them.

The truth is the US scare me sometimes everytime I turn on the TV and watch one of them documentarie channelsā€¦

Vampire teenagers,KKK,Hiphopreligion,Penthouseā€¦

The US is just an expriment that should never been done :stuck_out_tongue:
Mixing so many cultures is atomicā€¦[/quote]

Then thereā€™s George Bush. shudders

ā€œVampire teenagersā€

You get them in the UK as wellā€¦well, Vampire Lites. Personally, I have fantasies about being a vampire, but Iā€™m not gonna go out and kill people because of it.

ā€œKKKā€

White suited retards, about the equivalent of the BNP over here.

ā€œHiphopreligionā€

All hail Dr Dre! Praise be to Xzbit!..huh? I donā€™t know what this even means.

ā€œPenthouseā€

Owns.

Donā€™t forget Two Pack.

OH NO!!Itā€™s Tupac!

Iā€™m a heretic :frowning:

Awā€¦ Donā€™t feel bad for getting the name wrongā€¦

I have no idea who any of yaā€™ll are talking about. Except for Dr. Dre, so I can only assume youā€™re talking about rappersā€¦

lol

Did you actually understand it was a joke, or are you humoring me?

The first.

Oh. Okay. Its just that I done that on another message board, and somebody done something similarā€¦ Then called me a damn moron.