Happy New Year! It is the year of the Dragon

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year. As mentioned in the title, 2024 is the year of the dragon, hopefully this is a sign that the Zwei remake will come out this year. Other than that, is there anything you all are hoping to happen this year?

2 Likes

Generally speaking, I try to focus on doing things that are achievable where possible. There’s one major thing that I am planning to accomplish in real life.

In terms of gaming, I’ve made peace with where things are at in the industry, and how we’re unlikely to see the kinds of games Sega used to release (even with things like the Jet Set Radio revival, there will be differences - e.g. it might be a live service game). There’s an abundance of games, so regardless of the quality or appeal of what’s released in the future from our favourite franchises, there will be enough old and new games that we can enjoy for a long time.

1 Like

The year of the Dragon starts with a amazing game from SEGA. The new Yakuza Like a Dragon game is pure SEGA madness with the best soundtrack from SEGA in decades.

The game is a riot and SEGA are on fire of late. Its like the old CSK days

2 Likes

Honestly, the only thing I’m excited for is seeing if we get another new Hunger Games book. Suzanne Collins actually made a sequel earlier last year!
Hunger games

1 Like