Great quiz for people whose logic is extremely askew

This is a fun online game called “Impossible Quiz”. All the questions require you to think outside the box, and some of the questions have a logic that only the creator’s warped mind seems to know.

http://www.addictinggames.com/theimpossiblequiz.html

How far can you go?

Ahh yes I remember this from a while back. I got to like question 50 and got bored.

some of the questions i just dont understand =S
i got to the keyboard horse unskippable one… but i cant be bother to keep going back and trying all the letters

That was actually one of the easy ones. If there actually was any logic to this quiz, it might have been interesting. However, the lack of consistency (yes, I realize that’s the point) makes it impossible to solve without going through and retrying over and over and over again. While some of the questions are clever (like the one where you have to get to the button without touching pink), but 99% of them are complete nonsense.

edit: Just FYI - I got to question 56 and then stopped caring.

[quote=“Scott”]some of the questions i just dont understand =S
i got to the keyboard horse unskippable one… but i cant be bother to keep going back and trying all the letters[/quote]

The answer is what you see. Horse. Some of them are weirder than that.

it would be better if they had checkpoints so you dont have to start again all the time =S