Games that you’re looking forward to in 2021

Continuing the annual tradition, what games are looking forward to that are coming out this year? Or perhaps you’ll be playing through previous years games instead?

My list of 2021 games consists of just two games:

• Panzer Dragoon Voyage Record (that’s assuming we’ll play it this year)
  • Horizon: Forbidden West

Besides these, there are a bunch of last year’s games such as Tell Me Why, Twin Mirror, along with older games that spark my interest. At this rate, I might be able to hold off getting next generation hardware until 2022.

Holding off on next gen hardware is a good way to make sure you complete the games you currently own…!

Honestly… there isn’t really much confirmed for this year that I’m looking forward to. So far it’s only:

• Far Cry 6
  • Halo Infinite
  • Destiny 2: The Witch Queen

And… that’s it. Maybe CrossfireX if it turns out to be any good. Actually I really want a Series X to play Assassin’s Creed Valhalla with a decent frame rate, and Call of the Sea / Cyberpunk 2077 (when it’s fixed).

1 Like

That’s the main reason I’d want to buy next generation hardware. There isn’t anything exclusive to the new systems coming out this year that looks like a must play… or is there?

Panzer Dragoon Voyage Record
Sable
Ys IX: Monstrum Nox
Beyond Good & Evil 2 (If it ever comes out!)
Everwild
Balan Wonderworld
Heart forth Alicia (If it ever comes out!)

1 Like

Halo Infinite
Psychonauts 2
CrossFire X
Forza Horizon 5
Resident Evil 8
The Medium
Scorn

1 Like

I’m quite keen to play this game as well.

Also, there’s a new version of Nier Replicant. I never played the original but enjoyed Automata.