GameFAQs Poll of the Day

[quote=“Kadamose”]When did this start becoming a flame war? For the record, ever since that idiot bastard Uematsu left, the music has slowly been improving in regard to Square-Enix games (which still isn’t saying much). While it is true that I despise everything Square related, the core of the music problem was Uematsu who never seemed to get past the whole ‘midi’ thing. Mitsuda, on the other hand, is a great composer and he was the one responsible for making the song that Snowgirl likes; therefore, cut the girl some slack. She didn’t say she liked Final Fantasy (that would be true blasphemy) she just said that she liked a track from it. She doesn’t appear to be another ‘lightwing’; therefore, the criticism aimed at her is undeserved.

And no, this is not a feeble attempt to get into your panties, snowgirl.[/quote]

Well, thanks, Kadamose. However, according to Chizzles, I must be rockin’ some boxers. =P

Thongs, yes. Iron, maybe. Rainbows? Hell no.

I didn’t say I prefer FF over PDS!! Gah! Read, people, read!

I didn’t say you said you prefer FF7 over PDS. Jesus, read Nomi, read!

Alright, just making sure. I seem to be catching fire all over the place. I was keeping my guard up.

Can I take off my flame suit now? :anjou_sigh: