Firefox Issues?

Anybody else having problems logging in to this site with Firefox? Problems started just about 2 days ago… IE seems to be working fine, though.

Using firefox, no problem here.

I haven’t download 3.0.6 though, still on 3.0.5.

No problems here. What specific error message are you getting? I’ll see if I can find out what’s going on…

Stab in the dark: You might be able to quickly fix the problem by deleting your cookies for panzerdragoon.net. Tools > Options > Privacy > Show Cookies, then Remove Cookies.

No error messages. I type in my username and password and hit the button to log in, and it just brings me back to the main forum page, and I’m still not logged in. I tried clearing my temp files and whatnot and still can’t log in. Maybe I should clear my cookies. I’ll give it a try.

Yep, that did it. Nevermind! Not sure what happened, but looks like it a was a cookie-related issue.

Sigh. Nice going Solo. Now I have to find ANOTHER way to deny the teasing one access :anjou_disappointment:

If I recall correctly, there are a few known cookie issues in phpBB version 2. Another good reason for me to upgrade to version 3 (or something else)…

Block the IP range of the Imperial capital?