Final Fantasy VII might get a remake

I just saw on Gamespot that they viewed something called Final Fantasy VII Tech Demo for the upcoming PS3. So it’s quite possible that the RPG might get remade for the PS3.

:anjou_sigh:

So when is Panzer Dragoon Saga’s turn?

You know it will never happen kiddo.Keep your efforts on hoping for a new PD RPG.Chances are bigger.

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

Incidentally, I’ve wanted to play that for some time to see if it’s as awesome/**** as people say. Let’s hope it get’s a multiformat release or something.

[quote=“Gamespy”]
Yoichi Wada, the President of Square Enix teased the crowd by showing off what would appear to be a remake of Final Fantasy VII for the PS3. Unfortunately, during a brief movie showing Cloud and Aeris, the title came up – Final Fantasy VII Technical Demo for PS3. Wada then explained that this was just a demo and no remake was planned for the system. Yeah, thanks, Square.[/quote]

ps2.gamespy.com/articles/614/614972p2.html

Yep, but there’s always Advent Children, right? Right? sighs It’s not the same, but still…

Anyway, about a new PDS…

I forgot which gaming magazine it was, but there was one I read that was talking about the then “upcoming” anniversary of PD and talking about plans for a new Saga. Whether it was truth or their dreaming, I dunno, but I’m willing to bet it was the latter of the two. We can dream, though.

post content removed by a forum administrator

Wtf… Shameless pimpage as the first ever post? Not even gonna click that then…