Favs

… I feel bad that I like Morrowind though. It seems I am the only person who actually likes the game…

[quote=“Drenholm”]
5.Morrowind[/quote]

You’re not the only one.

shrugs Okay.

Orta. Morrowind is one of the most popular games of all time.

i like morrowind too :smiley:

now see… i really liked LoK Defiance but i just couldn’t get through the other ones despite my curiousity. it’s not that they were hard, i just didn’t like the gameplay as much.

1. the combat wasn’t as fun (and it isn’t a whole lot better in defiance, but i liked it enough)
  2. i hate block puzzles
  3. most of it was block puzzles

i still respect the series because it was quality, it’s just the ones before defiance weren’t my cup of tea.

Ico
Gitaroo Man
Super Mario Bros.
Zelda: The Wind Waker
Panzer Dragoon Saga

Panzer Dragoon - the greatest series EVER; don’t screw it up SEGA
The Legend of Zelda - see above
Metroid - how can this go unvoiced?; Halo over Prime?
Final Fantasy - 6 will always be the best. Debate Closed.
Suikoden - the 2D era blows Shining Force out of the water

Honorable Mentions

Castlevania series
Chrono Trigger
Secret of Mana
Metal Gear Solid - how can this go unnoticed?
ActRaiser - best soundtrack of ALL-TIME
Phantasy Star II - the silver lining of the series, stunning game for it’s time
Rygar (NES)
Earthbound - the funniest game I ever played
Illusion of Gaia - very underrated gem; I urge you all to play it if you haven’t
Radiant Silvergun

Yes. The other FF’s cannot compare to it. If PDS didn’t exist then this would have been my all time favorite.

I have that game! I can’t believe I did not mention that one! But then again my BF has stolen it. I must get it back. Yes, that is a good game indeed.

It is a pretty popular game, even though I have yet to finish it (I am so slow) it has to be one of my favorites. =)

Lists are boring, so…

(retard casual gamer mode on)

Hmm…I’ve never been good with names.

There’s one with a strange hedgehog as the main character. Yeah, and a fox who is stalking him. I think you have to dodge the fox or you lose a life.

There’s one with a fat plumber trying to find pipes that work. And when you find one that works, you get paid by shiny coins. But you only ever get ?7 for about 5 hours work.

There’s one with a dragon and you’re shooting stuff. That stuff is phat.

Then there’s one where you’re, like, having a trip, and you’re flying around and stuff, collecting these blue things, and you like, get “links”, or joints as I call them, coz “join” means “link” and it sounds like “points”, yeah…

Then there’s…I must be having a bad one here…there’s these creepy crawlies and they have guns, and they use the guns to shoot each other, and you win by having your creepy crawlies shoot other creepy crawlies…

(/retard casual gamer)

lol Arcie, I managed to work out all the games in your list except for the last one…creepy crawlies? What’s that all about? Worms springs to mind for some reason. They’re creepy, and they’re certainly crawley, and they definitely shoot each other. Am I right? Do I win a prize? :smiley:

You are right.

my favo games are:

1:panzer dragoon series.
2:forbidden siren
3:skies of arcadia
4:the shining series.
5:beyond the beyond (camelot) ps one.

but i like more games. myst series,nights,onimusha,wizardry ps2,dragonball z budokai,D,D2,alone in the dark ps one,kingdom hearts, final fantasy series,alundra,tomb raider series,silent hill series,resident evil series,project zero/fatal frame,clock tower 3,shadow of memories,galerians,metal gear solid 1/2,the legend of dragoon,koudelka,grandia 1/2, and many more. o and ofcourse golden sun.

Tell them how good their are AncientDragoon!!!

[quote=“GehnTheBerserker”]

Tell them how good their are AncientDragoon!!![/quote]

vvvvveeeeeerrrrrryyyyy good, but i never played uru myst !.!. i shall be very happy if it comes out on a console my cousin says it comes on the x-box. my pc is not very good you see. and i like to play the 3D myst 1 too. i have:

myst 1, pc
myst 1, saturn
riven, ps one
myst exile, pc. but go to buy it on the ps2 becuase my pc sucks. i have the colectors box with music cd, guide, makin of, and game ofcourse, i like the music cd.

Yeah I didn’t get to play Uru yet either.Also because of my PC :frowning:

You know about Myst IV Revelation right? :slight_smile:

Can’t wait…

and what is the differents with myst 1 orginal and masterpiece edition.

Mainly the garphics that were suposedly improved.I really dunno.I just know nothing can beat realMyst. (as far as Myst 1 versions are concerned anyways).

Riven is the best.

(Not in any particular order, well, except the first two)

1. Dark Cloud (Dark Cloud 2 sucked)
  2. Shin Megami Tensei Series
  3. Persona Series
  4. Harvest Moon Series (well, some of them, the GameCube, GameBoy and GameCube games were horrendous)
  5. Radical Dreamers (I like it more than Chrono Trigger)

Others:
Final Fantasy V - Probably one of two final fantasy games that I can stand.
Final Fantasy IIIj - The other Final Fantasy game I like. Awesome for an NES game.
Sweet Home - Woosh, NES horror!
Suikoden
Chrono Cross
Monster Rancher Series
Pokemon Red/Blue and Gold/Silver - Yeah, flame if you will, I play what I like, not by what other people think.

I’m probably missing a lot, but oh well.

1. NiGHTS Into Dreams (Sat)
  2. Halo (Xbox(
  3. Panzer Dragoon sereis (Zwei most playtime but Saga is sublime) (Sat)
  4. Sonic 3 + Knuckles or I could be dodgy and say Sonic Jam (MD/Sat)
  5. Guardian Heroes (Sat)

Honourable Mentions:
Burning Rangers (could be in the Top5 had I owned it longer. Im not sure whether this will stand the “test of time”)
Virtua On
Fighters Megamix
Ecco the Dolphin
Shining Force 1/2 (only played emulated unfortunately)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Goldeneye/Perfect Dark (for the mutliplayer shenanigans with my mates)