Favorite Sonic Game?

What is your favorite Sonic game?

Sonic 3

I voted Sonic 3, but I would’ve voted Sonic 3 and Knuckles had it been an option. Good stuff, that.

Sonic CD

The race against Metal/Mecha/Hyper-Mecha Sonic is awesome. I love the opening and ending videos, even though I’ve only seen them with the American music which is supposed to be far inferior to the Japanese.

Sonic 3 and Knuckles would also be my option.I voted for Sonic 3.

None, Sonic R

I’ll say Sonic CD too. (By the way Dopefish, I doubt you’re missing much with the American soundtrack; the original’s didn’t seem much better than any other cheesy-happy-pop music that Sega injects into these things.)

Sonic 3 and knuckles all the way. Sega’s peak.

I was going to have more games on it, but you can have only so many poll option.After i submitted it I realized I forgot Sonic 3 and Knuckles.

my poll would have been as follows:

1. Sonic Jam
  2. Sonic CD
  3. Sonic 3D
  4. Sonic R
  5. Sonic Adventure
  6. Sonic Advenure 2
  7. Sonic Shuffle
  8. Sonic Advance Series
  9. Sonic Heroes
  10. Other

More variety :slight_smile:

I said Sonic Adventure 2. Sonic 3 (and Knuckles) is an amazing game, but:

• Shadow
  • Chaos Control
  • Storyline
  • Amazing music
  • Introduction of ranks
  • Chao were made PLAYABLE

just made SA2 great. Sonic Heroes is a good game in it’s own right, but compared to SA1 and 2, it’s not even close.

Scott, you would have put sonic shuffle in the mix. I agree i should have added the sonic advanced series however.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Still a classic to this day. Unfortunately i cant comment on Sonic CD as i have never played it.

The Sonic Adventure series were alright. I enjoyed the first one, particularly Sonic and Tails levels and the robots (forgot his name at the moment) but i thought all the other characters were no good. Especially KNUCKLES. They took arguably the coolest character and gave him the lamest, most boring, tedious missions ever. I felt SA2 was simply more of the same, not really a big improvement over SA1.

One sonic game i hate though is Sonic 2 on Game Gear. Ugh. No fun, its just dumb hard. Sonic Chaos on Game Gear was decent, never could beat the last boss though. Guess i have no skill :frowning:

Sonic 3 and Knuckles here as well, but I voted for Sonic and Knuckles. I had a hard time choosing between Sonic 3 and Sonic and Knuckles :expressionless:

too…many…to…choose…from!

Probably SOnic Adventure though.

Yeah, I never got to play Sonic CD either.

…and a HAT. Goddammit.

I voted Sonic and Knuckles.

Knuckles did not wear a hat in Sonic Adventure, or any of the other Sonic games. Only in the anime.

Quite correct (in that you have no skill). Sonic 2 on the 8-bit consoles was a good bit harder than the first Sonic 8-bit, but it’s still perfectly possible. Still, the last boss of Sonic Chaos was just plain unfair in his second form (you die even if you have rings, wtf?).

What?! I LOVED Game Gear’s Sonic 2!!! I don’t remember if I actually finished it but I remember having a hard time on that maze like level with the transparent pipes… I still loved it though, great game for sure :slight_smile:

Sonic 3 combined with Sonic & Knuckles is my favourite Sonic game ever!

I bet you like the music more than the actual game, Scott :smiley:

[quote=“Bluefoot”]Yeah, I never got to play Sonic CD either.
[/quote]

Hopefully it will feature in Sonic Mega Collection Plus, but don’t hold your breath!