Chizzles / Nemoide / Snow Girl

I have changed gearguy’s name to Chizzles at his request.

Wow a topic dedicated to my screen name :stuck_out_tongue:

Now that’s something I don’t see every day.

This thread seems a good place to request a name change?

I would like to be “Nemoide”. I should thank you muchly!

And it was done.

Hooray! I feel updated. :anjou_happy:

Can you please add “Previously known as Dopefish” to your sig to avoid confusion? Ta.

Well, while everyone’s jumping on the bandwagon, you can dub me just “Snow Girl” if you want. I’d go for Snowie, but I rather like the fact that it’s a pet name. :anjou_love:

Done. :anjou_pet:

Edit: By the way, did you turn off BBCode on purpose? I see that it didn’t display…

[quote=“Solo Wing Dragon”]Done. :anjou_pet:

Edit: By the way, did you turn off BBCode on purpose? I see that it didn’t display…[/quote]

Um… no… I never click that box.

And thank you! Yayz! :anjou_love:

Opps, sorry I meant the “Always enable Smilies” check box in your profile. It appears to be turned off.

Oh. Well, I’m retarded. I’ll go turn it on, now. =P

No worries, I don’t even know why those options are there in the first place… they’re not particularly useful.

Why don’t you remove them, Solo? :slight_smile:

Trying to make more work for me, eh Shadow? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It would be possible to remove those options. But the more you mod the forum software, the more of a versioning nightmare is created. If the options were removed it would need to be done with great care, and the code would need to be carefully reviewed everytime a phpBB patch was released.

Umm… do y’all think I should, I dunno, maybe change my name to…

The Ancient

:anjou_smarmy:

seriously not sure if is serious, seriously

So, you wake up with night sweats, too, hm?

…I thought we all gave up on the Matrix being a reality five years ago… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

[quote=“Heretic Agnostic”]Umm… do y’all think I should, I dunno, maybe change my name to…

The Ancient

:anjou_smarmy:

seriously not sure if is serious, seriously[/quote]

ROFL

…well name gang (Chizzles, Snow Girl), we can all admit we have made some poor decisions.

Signature update is a good idea! I am also updating my avatar to something of my own creation. Observe as I create my own identity rather than just rip off things from old video games!

[quote=“Solo Wing Dragon”]Trying to make more work for me, eh Shadow? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It would be possible to remove those options. But the more you mod the forum software, the more of a versioning nightmare is created. If the options were removed it would need to be done with great care, and the code would need to be carefully reviewed everytime a phpBB patch was released.[/quote]

self moddings fun :wink:
if you get easymod you can mod loads of stuff and run the updates through easymod which just patches the changed scripts

but i guess its still work for just small changes tho… im a perfectionist tho =S

[quote=“Nemoide”]…well name gang (Chizzles, Snow Girl), we can all admit we have made some poor decisions.

Signature update is a good idea! I am also updating my avatar to something of my own creation. Observe as I create my own identity rather than just rip off things from old video games![/quote]

I wouldn’t say that I made a bad decision with my username. It was just a bit of a mouthful, and a bit superfluous, really. Snow Girl is just fine.

As far as signature updates, I agree that I would like to change mine. It’s just finding something that I want to change it to…