Came back here after being gone for a few years

I remember posting back here in 2007 when I just got Panzer Dragoon Saga, so I doubt anyone remembers me. I only posted a little bit. Anyways, I’ve been a fan of Panzer Dragoon since I was 10 years old (I’m 27 now and will be 28 later this year), and they’re the reason why I got a Sega Saturn.

I only got Panzer Dragoon Saga in 2007 after I had a dream about Panzer Dragoon. And now, I got an original Xbox and Orta. I only just now got it because it’s really the only Xbox game I was interested in, and a used Xbox was pretty cheap.

This Xbox seems to have some issues, though. One time I paused the game, came back and un-paused it. All the music was gone, and the game froze for a few seconds. Another time, it couldn’t read the disc even though there’s not a single scratch on it. I ejected the disc and put it back in and it worked fine.

So currently, I am super obsessed with Panzer Dragoon, especially Saga. It is almost all I’m thinking about. Lately I draw almost nothing but Panzer Dragoon stuff, which is on my DA page here: tb-samurai.deviantart.com/

I want to get one of the pictures I already made printed on a canvas and put on my wall, as well as four more I haven’t drawn yet.

Hey. Welcome back. I guess when looking back, Panzer Dragoon is truly unique in many respects. I just wish it had been more popular.

I might go back to my Saturn collection one day. Somehow I managed to hold onto everything. I’ll die of starvation before I sell my copy of PD Saga. >:)

I don’t think I’d ever sell my Saga, either. It’s my favorite game in the series.

A friend of mine wanted to borrow it from me, but then she worried that her brother would mess with it, since he often goes in her room and takes her games without asking, even one of my games I let her borrow before, which he left on the floor in the middle of his room where it could be stepped on. So she decided to just play it when she’s at my house.

Welcome back. I had a look at your deviantart pictures. Do you mind if I put them up on TWOTA?

Although I must ask, why do you have so many pictures of Craymen throwing up? :anjou_wow:

Sure, go ahead and put up whatever you like.

As for the answer to that question, I am an emetophile. I used to be afraid to admit that. I also love Craymen a lot. I love him to death.

It’s all good; we all have our quirks. :slight_smile:

I’ll get your pictures up on the site at some point. I have a backlog of pictures that I’ve been meaning to add, starting with more product photos from PXL. Thanks for granting permission.

Yo… I like to periodically hibernate and then resurrect myself too.

Life is slow these days.
No more PD games. High probability that CD might end up X1 exclusive (and thus effectively not exist).

Heck… my signature banner thing I made something like 10 years ago. Can’t remember precisely when. Haven’t made new ones (nor done forum stuff) in a long while.

If there is any chance you could get me the ISOs for PDS though, I’d muchly appreciate it. I’ve had less than stellar luck in that regard.

I was very happy to see my pictures on the site this morning.

Later today, a plushie that I commissioned will be coming in the mail. I’ll probably take some pictures of it later so y’all can see.

Sounds great.

Sorry for taking so long to put your pictures on the site by the way!