Calling all PD, Shenmue, and Jet Set Radio Future fans!

OutRun 2 SP plz kthx.

Valkyria Chronicles is the only game coming out from Sega that I care about.

Sonic Unleashed looked promising, up until they revealed that you turn into a monstrous… Sonic creature… thing at night. Of course, that’s all part of the Sonic Cycle.

The Sonic Cycle

Oh Sega, you.

Until the gimmick/content driven Sonic formula consistently bombs they’ll stick with it I’m sure. Even though Sonic games haven’t been massive hits for a long time it’s still as close to a cash cow as anything Sega has, while anyone who cares about Sonic knows the building blocks are still there for a truly amazing and refreshing game, every executive sphincter will be generating about 2000 pounds of pressure at the idea of risking brilliance.

The focus on Sonic does always get to me a bit , I mean to be fair SEGA Japan have made some decent games over the past couple of years , but everyone will always go on about Sonic .

I think SEGA West have a pretty stunning like up Aliens and Alpha look brilliant , and I thought the likes of Condemned II were top quality games. I wish SEGA Japan would look at the likes of Capcom and learn a thing or too, and thats the multi platform and multi platform engine is the way to go, as is making games that can work and appeal to both the West and the East .

I also like to see SEGA get its driving crown back, its never been quite the same since SONY killed it with the GT series . I would really like to see SEGA make a top draw racer , but hold up little hope

The trouble with kids today is OMG DayToNaaAAaaAH, SAGA REALLY, and OutRuin R no gud cuz they not REALISTIz.

SEGA needs to bitchsmack their pussywhipped asses back into gear with a nice port of SEGA RACE TV and a remake of Power Drift.

I would like to have a port of After-Burner Climax. The game looks awesome, I’m not sure how it would do sales wise, but it looks like a really fun game