A thank you topic

Often hard work goes unacknowledged, so I thought I’d make a topic for us to thank someone who has made a big contribution to the community recently.

He’s written over 25 news articles since Panzer Dragoon: Remake was announced. He’s done a fantastic job of mostly running our social media accounts. He arranged the interview with Benjamin Anseaume entirely on his own. And he has been essential in developing the new contributions pipeline which has helped us to engage with the wider Panzer Dragoon community considerably better (our previous presence on social media was considerably poorer).

Let’s give a huge shout out to @Draikin.

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. I’ve been visiting this site since the beginning and I’ve never been someone who is very active when it comes to contributing, so it really pleases me that others do - PDL holds a special place in my heart. I’m really grateful that Draikin has not just picked up the torch but is running marathons with it, so, thank you for everything you’ve done for this site and community. :anjou_love:

2 Likes

Thank you, Draikin. I may barely know you, but you’ve done a great job with this web site.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for keeping us updated on Panzer Dragoon Remake news!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone. I don’t feel like I deserve that much praise, but thanks!

1 Like