5th Annual Game Developers Choice Awards

igda.org/awards/pr_2005_0214.htm

The fact that LoK : Defiance wasn’t nominated for “Writing” is a shock.I think everyone who played LoKDefiance would agree.

Also there are other games of the year that deserved to be on that list.

LoK: Defiance was released in 2003. Why in the hell would it be nominated for games that were released in 2004?

Because it was released in 2004 in Europe.

But, those awards are in America…?

Ha!!!America!!!I’m a RUSSIAN!!! :anjou_happy: And I’m happy!!!)))))))))

Are we in Europe? Are the awards based on European release dates? Is the group even based in Europe?

Sorry,i’m no good talk on english launge :anjou_embarassed: А вот по Руски поговорю!!

[quote=“Raizen1984”]

Are we in Europe? Are the awards based on European release dates? Is the group even based in Europe?[/quote]

Were those rhetorical questions? Were you being sarcastic? Are you beating a dead horse?

:anjou_sigh:

what horse? are you sure it’s dead? is it a masochistic zombie horse?

[quote=“Megatherium”]

what horse? are you sure it’s dead? is it a masochistic zombie horse?[/quote]

The only kind of dead horse that enjoys being beaten. I like it. :anjou_happy:

Welcome Ogami.Only russian word I (think I) know is “Perestroika” :stuck_out_tongue:
Welcome :slight_smile:

:anjou_angry: I reckon we should start seeing some banning around here.I’ve been called many things but that’s just too sweat!

Raizen : In case you didn’t know WE aren’t in America nor are all of THEM (the game developers of the world).

But these developer awards are American… it only deals with releases in America, I believe.

(Or at least, they consider the release timing of games in America, vs. the rest of the world.)

Zuh?

Hi people!!!I have a good news:Russian harcore gamers very like Panzer Dragoon series,but sale this game in Russia is very hard :anjou_sad:.GehnTheBerserker you right,i made in USSR,and i live in Russia.Perestroyka is cool!!!РОССИЯ ВПЕРЕД!!!

Again, it’s based only on American release dates.

Wow… Ogami rocks like Gorky Park!!! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Abadd”]

Wow… Ogami rocks like Gorky Park!!! :)[/quote]

Gorky Park???You mean a Russian Rock group or realy “Парк Горького”(Gorky Park)from Moscow???

The rock group, of course!

“Bang! Say da da da da! Tell me yes, and let’s feed the fire!!!”

:wink:

The book was pretty good too.

[quote=“Abadd”]The rock group, of course!

“Bang! Say da da da da! Tell me yes, and let’s feed the fire!!!”

;)[/quote]

Coll!!!Russian music is popular…COLL!!COLL!!!COLL!!! :anjou_happy: