What's your favorite Sammich filling/other food crap?

Discuss.

Although, since there are only about 5 or 6 active members this discussion will be pretty short.
I like… Chickunz… Bacunz… Mayo… and Lee Kum Chu Chow Chilli Oil (Jarred version, with bits).

Nom Nom Nom
Suprisingly, this combination goes just as well on a bowl of Sesame Oil flavour Noodles as bread.
However if you look really close you will see that actually, it is a naked frenchman.

My all-purpose sandwich is lettuce, tomato, onion, turkey, ham, and swiss cheese on wheat bread. Eat with potato chips and a beer and it’ll serve you well.
Makes you wonder how people can settle for peanut butter and jelly, though.

Specifically as sammich fillins… avocado.

turkey + stuffing + cranberry sauce + very lightly toasted whole weat bread = UltraTasty but only really available after Thanksgiving

There is also the secret BANANA sandwich. There is peanut butter and banana. (Elvis ate them in a deep fried form which supposedly contributed to his death.) You can also make it with a mayonaise instead of peanut butter.
They taste good but I am pretty sure do not have mainstream acceptance. Because people are afraid of fruit in a sandwich?

^I’ve had the peaner butter and banana, and also peaner butter and mayo (and ideally lettuce too), which are both great… but never banana and mayo? O_o

Mustard, mustard, mustard. Mmmm.

Not one big sammich, but some of my favourite fixins:

Avocados, nutella, cheese, pickles, spinach, portobellos, tomatoes, peanut butter & honey, pesto…

My mother eats Banana and COLESLAW sammiches… yes… COLESLAW… complete with cabbage, carrot and onion.

Disgusting if you ask me. I ask her not to eat them in-front of me in fear that I may boke.

Has anyone tried Subway’s Christmas Chicken and Stuffing sub?
It’s a pretty poor effort if you ask me, that stuffing tastes terrible!
And not even complete with cranberry sauce! Disgrace!

I believe you mean the dry boke in the previous case.

Plenty of things give me the dry boke, not much actual boking.

Sliced chicken, cheese, tomato, lettuce and mayo on white bread.

I prefer plain bread and butter. Too many flavours cancel each other out, IMO.

Oh, and Alex’s avatar is fine as it is, although a fresh avatar wouldn’t hurt either.

I just got this bad boy for Christmas, so sammiches are gonna be a lot more fun. =D

This one’s better Snowie :

http://images.hugi.is/leikir/109860.jpg

Ho ho ho!

Showing your true colours ;p

I also got these, which I won’t hesitate to plant up your sexist ass. :anjou_love:

I hate it how after a few days of use new shoes end up looking like shit. :frowning:

It happens quicker if you go around sticking them up people’s asses, though.

[quote=“Chizzles”]

, which I won’t hesitate to plant up your sexist ass. :anjou_love:

I hate it how after a few days of use new shoes end up looking like shit. :frowning:

It happens quicker if you go around sticking them up people’s asses, though.[/quote]

Don’t worry. I have all sorts of leather lotions and protective coatings. I’ll wipe ‘em clean after I pull ‘em out o’ the back o’ your head. =D

[quote=“Ehndow”]This one’s better Snowie :

http://images.hugi.is/leikir/109860.jpg[/quote]

I also meant to say that this image makes me very much happy.

Last night I totally had this amazing chicken-ranch pita wrap thing at this bar I frequent. It was drenched in dressing and had lots of lettuce and green peppers in it. :anjou_love:

That’s my story. A new favorite.

[quote=“Snow Girl”]

Don’t worry. I have all sorts of leather lotions and protective coatings. I’ll wipe ‘em clean after I pull ‘em out o’ the back o’ your head. =D[/quote]

farm4.static.flickr.com/3074/296 … 53d1_o.jpg

[quote=“Chizzles”]

Don’t worry. I have all sorts of leather lotions and protective coatings. I’ll wipe ‘em clean after I pull ‘em out o’ the back o’ your head. =D
farm4.static.flickr.com/3074/296 … 53d1_o.jpg[/quote]

LOL…thats go to be the most modified comic online :slight_smile: