Yuji Naka Founds Prope

computerandvideogames.com/ar … ?id=139119

[quote]Prope is a brand new studio formed by ex-Sonic Team head Yuji Naka, who has quit the development studio with Sega’s blessing.

…]The signs are that the new studio will be committed to developing products for Sega, what with the Japanese publisher donating 10 percent of Naka-san’s Y10 million start-up capital.[/quote]

I read this topic as ‘Yuji Naka Founds Pope’ :anjou_embarassed:

a NiGHTS sequel would be a great start for such a start up company. please let it be so.

Someone mentioned somewhere that this is a bit like going back to how SEGA was Dreamcast era, with the development studios as individual companies

Well it is but couldn’t the big blue sponser someone who can make a good game?

And I misread it as “Yuji Naka finds Pope” xD

i was about to say sounds good, as long as they don’t release NiGHTS.

[quote=“Scott”]

i was about to say sounds good, as long as they don’t release NiGHTS.[/quote]

hahahaha. I can appreciate the sentiment of “don’t mess with perfection” but come on man. The wiimote screams for it!

[quote=“PanzerPants”]
hahahaha. I can appreciate the sentiment of “don’t mess with perfection” but come on man. The wiimote screams for it![/quote]

True it would be quite fasinating using it for nights. I’d just be worried what the developers might do to make it more ‘mainstream’ shudders

18 year old Claris in a tight top and hotpants?

[quote=“Shadow”]

18 year old Claris in a tight top and hotpants?[/quote]

:anjou_love:

Congratulations on destroying one of the few remaining innocent images from my childhood.