Xbox Cloud Gaming

Starting today, Xbox Cloud Gaming is available to all Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members with Windows 10 PCs and Apple phones and tablets, via browser, across 22 countries . If you’re a member or want to become a member, simply go to xbox.com/play on Microsoft Edge, Chrome, or Safari on your PC or mobile device to start playing hundreds of games from the Xbox Game Pass library.

Has anyone tried this? I was thinking that it might be a good way to finally play Halo 5 without purchasing Xbox hardware. Streaming gameplay is limited to 1080p@60htz, but that’s fine with me; my main concern is about how much lag the games have.

1 Like

Hmm… I might check this out if I can play Panzer Dragoon Orta on it. My Xbox One has been having some weird graphical issues lately so I’m afraid to use it much, and buying one of the new Xboxes is impossible right now.

Solo stop being so cheap and just buy a Series X. I play Cloud gaming and while it’s amazing it’s like comparing the experience of playing a Model 2 game to a Saturn port.

And trust me Orta in 4K and HDR is awesome

The way I see it, it makes sense to either get a Series X/S or a gaming PC this generation; aside from a few games that are still only on Xbox, it is redundant to get both. That said, the Series X is a really good deal right now, assuming you can find one.

You need to get a Series X. Trust me just playing Orta in 4K and HDR is worth it. And Gamepass Ultimate means you get the best of both worlds

I’ll think about it. Playing Orta (along with Crimson Dragon and Child of Eden) again would be nice, albeit not high priority since I’ve already played those. Halo 5 is the main exclusive I’ve yet to play.

Child Of Eden in HDR will blow your mind. I wasn’t that impressed with Halo V myself.