What you do want to see changed the most in the upcoming remakes?

In the Panzer Dragoon and Panzer Dragoon Zwei remakes, what do you want to see changed the most?

I would like to see the controls updated in the original game to be more like those in the second game. Presumably they will use the same mechanics for both since they are being developed together, so we might get this.

I’m happy with the gameplay of Zwei as it is, but of course it could do with a visual upgrade of some sort - those Saturn graphics have not aged well.

It would be cool to have some on foot exploration segments with Kyle. But that might be going overboard…

Do you think they will make any drastic changes to the game/gameplay? Sort of like how Orta had morphing, and the circling around bosses.

Also, do you guys think they’ll add an extra level?

It’s hard to say at this point. The Press Release states that the remake will include “several modifications of the game, making it more attractive to modern players”. I’m guessing these will be refinements such as reducing the difficulty level, improving the controls, etc. I’m not expecting anything too radical. They don’t really need to add extra levels since it’s been so long since people got to experience the original; the whole game will probably feel fresh to many.