What time window do I have for getting the Aronak Unit?

For some reason, Rhoda won’t pony up the Aronak Unit although I have talked to Vaiman, have a save file of PD2Z. I’ve talked to her at least 15 times consecutively, but I’m not getting it for some reason. Can I get it after I take out the aquatic base?

Can’t remember off the top of my head… have you checked the FAQs on GameFAQs? There’s also Lance’s guide on this site: panzerdragoon.net/secrets/pd … ecrets.php

PDS Oasis has a PDS guide too: pdsoasis.panzerdragoon.net

Did you talk to her right when you were first able to enter the Holy district or did you wait a while? You might be able to get it after completing the Imperial Air Force Post, but i’m not entirely sure. If you talked to Rhoda right when you were first able to enter the Holy District, and have a save file of Zwei on you Saturn’s internal memory, I see no reason why she won’t give it to you. Although I’m not sure, I think you may have needed to talk to her as soon as you entered the Holy District.

Suggestions: Unfortunately, this may be some sort of glitch. A similar situation happened to me when I was trying to get the Palmer Amulet from Fei, before going to Uru. I talked to her multiple times for like 5 minutes, then I tried standing in different spots next to her. When I stood in a certain spot and talked to her, she finally gave it to me, so…

The only thing I can suggest to you is: try standing in different spots next to Rhoda, then talk to her. If that doesn’t work try leaving Zoah and reentering the Holy district and just keep talking to her until she gives you it.

If you can’t get it, next time you play the game have a PDZ save file stored on both the Saturn’s internal memory, and a Saturn memory card. Hope you get it!