What is your favorite Panzer Dragoon game?

Out of every Panzer Dragoon game which is your favorite.

Panzer Dragoon Saga. It’s not only only my favourite Panzer Dragoon game, but my favourite video game of all time.

2 Likes

I would go with PDS aswell. I love to explore the towns.

2 Likes

PDS for me as well, followed closely by Zwei. The world building in PDS is just superior to most games out there today.

2 Likes

Saga, but I like them all. I see them more as a whole really. All of the other games just enrich Saga’s experience.

2 Likes

Also Panzer Dragoon Saga. I played the others when I was a kid, but didn’t get to play Saga until I was in my 20s. I can also say that it’s my favorite video game.

1 Like

Saga here too. I’d be really interested to hear from anyone whose favourite isn’t Saga though, and why that other game is better in their eyes?

1 Like

Compared to Saga the rail shooters just don’t have enough content and are too short. Not that they’re bad but you can really explore and invest yourself in Saga. Something you can’t really do in the rail shooters since you’re on rails and can only see what the games want you to see.

I’d say Orta may be the best one as far as content goes because you had Pandora’s Box with Eva’s side story and an abundance of information about the world to read about and immerse yourself in.

I wanna say Saga but honestly I’ve been leaning more towards Zwei.

Saga is my favorite, although I play Zwei more

I think the action of Zwei and the more scripted set-ups make its more enjoyable to just play in short bursts when you want to just go intro that world

I love Saga, but I always wished if they did a sequel, it would be more action-adventure rather turn based RPG

2 Likes

Panzer Dragoon for me

That’s one reason why I like Saga’s battle system so much! In a way they actually mimic some of the action oriented controls from the rail-shooters! Like aiming/selecting an enemy to shoot your gun at and moving completely around the enemy/selecting multiple targets and firing the dragons’ lasers!