What are you looking forward to seeing reimagined in Panzer Dragoon: Remake?

Despite a delay, Panzer Dragoon: Remake is apparently almost here.

What are you most looking forward to seeing re-imagined? According to our Twitter poll, the Imperial City and Ruins were the episodes most wanted to replay.

I’m personally looking forward to seeing those levels, and also the opening FMV with the Sky Rider and battle with the big Prototype Dragon at the end. I think I’m most curious about well the FMVs will translate over since, looking back, they feel like a product of their time.

I guess I’m just hoping it’s a quality remake. Meaning: I hope it doesn’t feel cheap or rushed in any way. Team Andromeda put a lot of love and care into the originals and this isn’t a large game by any means. So, I hope they took the time to create the fine little details.

I really want to see the desert level with the sand worms!

2 Likes

I would have preferred that they admitted there was a delay instead of insisting that there was no delay.

Anyways, I want to see the excavation site. And the forest level as well, which I see isn’t in the poll.

1 Like

The poll software only allowed four options. I found the forest level to be the least interesting episode of Panzer Dragoon visually (although from a gameplay point of view it’s the most challenging), so it’ll be interesting to see what they do with it in the remake.

1 Like