Virtua Fighter 5's New Characters Screenshots

computerandvideogames.com/ne … ?id=128333

At the end of the article it has links to Famitsu magazine scans. Don’t know how long they will be up but hopefully long so take a look. They look like Tekken fighters imo… But the game will own Tekken (again) so :anjou_love:

Yeah definitely look like Tekken fighter, especially El Blaze with the flame pants. Kazuya anyone?

I think Tekken and Virtua Fighter are two totally different types of fighting games, much like comparing PDS with a regular Turn Based RPG such as FFVII.

I love both fighting series, but above all stands Soul Calibur for me. Correct me if i’m wrong, but isn’t Virtua Fighter 5 planning on coming out for the Xbox 360 when its finished sometime in the future??

What exactly do you mean by Tekken?

Anyways I still can’t understand why all beat’em’ups have to have these “Lucha Libre” characters now…

Oh and Wolf willl never be pwned by that guy!!

Blah, both Virtua Fighter and Tekken suck. Project Justice easily trumps all fighting games, except for Guilty Gear X2.

… Also, Dead or Alive rocks as well.

[quote=“Gehpnaet”]
Anyways I still can’t understand why all beat’em’ups have to have these “Lucha Libre” characters now…[/quote]

Blame WWE’s Rey Mysterio for his high flying butt kicking action.