Two Boring Old Gits getting Hitched

I quoted this from a different forum I posted it in. This is why I said what I said. I have seen so many cases like the one I mentioned, and it pisses me off that my hard-earned money goes to support some lazy ass that does nothing for him/herself. Tell me…what exactly do the members of the royal family do for their country? Sure, people like Princess Diana did lots of charity work and such, but the truth is that they are nothing more than mere figureheads in their country, that leech off of the people. Did you know that Canada has to pay taxes to the royal family as well? For what reason? Canadian and British people have jobs and work for a living too. It seems, however, that many people don’t want the royal family disbanded because “it’s tradition”. If you can thoroughly explain how the two aforementioned groups are not alike in the ways I mentioned, I’ll shut up, and go so far as leave these forums, and never bother anyone again.

Please keep two more facts in mind:

1. This is not a racial issue, and I am not trying to make it out as such.
  2. I am not Republican, conservative, Democrat, liberal, anything like that, and cannot stand being pigeonholed by ignorant fools who don’t even really know who I am or what I truly stand for