Translating Panzer Dragoon Scans

So today Solo and I scanned in a bunch of pages from his collection of PD books. They’re all in Japanese, but we’ve uploaded a few in the hope that any kind soul here that speaks the language may be interested in translating them for us! Here are some of the pages:

Azel Panzer Dragoon RPG Guide Book
Possible information on the ending?
“Tower distribution”, “Technology that has will”
“Azel and Sestren”, “Ability of the tower”, “birth of the dradon”

Die Welt von Panzer Dragoon Zwei
Information on Meccania
Again, possible ending info?
Creature info on Rand-Doula
Walkthrough of episode 4 (I think) part one
Walkthrough of episode 4 part two

Panzer Dragoon Official Guidebook
Story information for chapter three

Panzer Dragoon Orta Official Guidebook
"Gene - Spell which you not excaped from"
“Sexual Act - Social expression of a certain kind”
“Circuit - The ghost of the ancient age”

Hopefully we’ll be able to gleam some new information from these lovely pages, which will fuel the fire for debates to come! If you can read Japanese, we would really appreciate your help on this. :anjou_love:

Yes, any translations of these texts would be greatly appreciated. Or, if you have friends who can read Japanese, spread the word.

There is a wealth of information hidden in these books, as shown in previous translations. The more secrets that can be uncovered, the better.

Looks like I have a reason to kick my butt into studying harder…

I can also ask Mina, Shadow. :anjou_love:

I really need to get back into the habit of studying kanji.
Because I am frustrated by how much I do not know!

Much appreciated, thanks.

This is probably a stupid question, but oh well:

Does anybody know if there are guides like this but in English?

I don’t think so. There was a Prima strategy guide for Orta but I doubt it contains anything too interesting.

[quote=“Windrider”]This is probably a stupid question, but oh well:

Does anybody know if there are guides like this but in English?[/quote]

I’m not aware of any, besides the Prima guide that Nemoide mentioned.

[quote=“Solo Wing Dragon”]

[quote=“Windrider”]This is probably a stupid question, but oh well:

Does anybody know if there are guides like this but in English?[/quote]

I’m not aware of any, besides the Prima guide that Nemoide mentioned.[/quote]

Darn.

Do you know what would be great? A Panzer Dragoon book.

I?m working on something like that but its rather a story with my own twists and ideas even tought its severly inspired in PD.

There are a couple of novels, but sadly (for us), they are only available in Japanese. I’d love to read a Panzer Dragoon novel written in English.

Sounds interesting. Is this going to be some sort of Panzer Dragoon fanfic or set in your own fictional universe inspired by Panzer Dragoon?

[quote=“Solo Wing Dragon”]

There are a couple of novels, but sadly (for us), they are only available in Japanese. I’d love to read a Panzer Dragoon novel written in English.

Sounds interesting. Is this going to be some sort of Panzer Dragoon fanfic or set in your own fictional universe inspired by Panzer Dragoon?[/quote]

A mix of the two i would say.

I’ve updated the main post with three links to some info from the PDZ guide book, as per Windrider’s request. :anjou_happy:

Awsome, thank you very much, can?t wait to see that stuff translated :anjou_happy:

Cool :slight_smile:

Sorry for resurrecting this thread, but were any of these scans ever translated? If not I’m seriously considering just paying someone to translate them, it’s crazy that most of those scans are over 15 years old and we still don’t know what information they contain.

Well, i still don?t know what the heck is written on the Rand Doula page after my resquest in 2009 so…

I don’t believe any have been translated, D-Unit. All of the translations that I have are compiled here: thewilloftheancients.com/translations

All right, I’ll see if I can get a couple of those scans translated. Depending on how the translation turns out we can see if the rest is worth getting translated as well.

That would be great, D-Unit. My preference would be this one first, but any would be great. We already have the “After Sestren Function Stop” part done thanks to Kimimi.

Same here :anjou_happy: