Tower?Cradle?Ruins?

'Member that scene at the end of Episode 2 - Altered Genos in PDOrta?
Abadd talks about resuscitating his ancient masters.

Well, where is he in that scene?What’s that place?Also what’s that “pod” that the camera zooms?

I would say it might have been the Cradle but it seems he found out that his primary objective was impossible to achieve in that same chamber.Since the ressurection of the ancients wasn’t involved with the Cradle I’m inclined to think that that wasn’t inside the Cradle.

Where is it then?

I think there’s a good chance that it is situated in the area of Episode 2. Remember Iva’s story. In the last episode Iva entered a ruin through a waterfall in the same area. The ruin has the exact same setting as the scene in which Abadd tries to resuscitate his masters. Maybe that’s because Smilebit didn’t have time to design a new setting or it was really meant to be the same ruin. Orta did lose track of him there so maybe Abadd went through the same waterfall Iva went through. I’m not sure.

I have no idea what the pod thing is. There’s a drawing of it on Lagi’s site I think. I doubt the Ancients were stored in that thing :slight_smile:

I don’t think so.How can it be the same ruin?They don’t look similar anyways

I’m quite certain this is the exact same area, only the part where Abbad is standing seems to be missing. Iva is flying in a cage that is floating in that area. You can see it briefly when you exit the cage and go down to the teleporter.

No evidence, no “facts” :slight_smile:

I’ll get you evidence if you don’t believe me :slight_smile: