Those without The Saga

What do you mean?

“There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don’t”

:anjou_sigh:

Yeah, I know what binary is, but not what Der M. means when he said that emulators require knowledge of it.

I liked that quote when I first saw it a while back, by the way. :anjou_happy:

Yeah, I know what binary is, but not what Der M. means when he said that emulators require knowledge of it.
[/quote]

Oh, sorry if I confused you but I meant that the only saturn emulator that I found needed me to know binary for some reason. If I find it again I’ll give you a private messege of the site link where I found it.

I do hope you aren’t confusing binary with .bin files :anjou_sigh:

nope, I clearly remember it said I needed to know some binary to get it started.

Hmm, I wonder which emulator that was.

I’m trying to find it, when I do (if I do) I’ll post it here. The thing is, when I first found it, it was some where in a Yahoo search. Now that I’m trying Yahoo search again, I’m actually finding more emulators. This happens to me all the time, it’s as if Yahoo doesn’t want me to find something I found months ago. Thats how I found this site, but I never bothored to join the forums. And then I had to search again for it again since I didn’t know the address.

More unlucky news :anjou_sad:

I guess the emulator you’re talking about here is satourne. I had one error or saw one option (I don’t remember) that had something to do with binary, but it was definately not a requisite for the emu to work. I think the error was with one of satourne’s plugins, I can’t remember which one

Don’t forget, there are 10 kinds of people: those who understand binary and those who don’t.

Yeah, yeah… It’s the second time I read this one and it’s already getting old. hehe :wink:

Actually I’m pretty sure that’s the third time Arcie says that on these very boards.

(psst don’t worry he’s just getting a bit coocoo with the age an all)

I’m twenty, ffs. Jeez.

In scottish years!

Ha ha! :anjou_happy:

Yep, us Scots have trouble differentiating between individual years due to the fact that we seem to be stuck in one long, continuous, bizarre season.

Isn’t it possible to get hold of a decent emulated version? I can’t imagine anyone would have any moral qualms about it now…