They finally got him!

It most likely wouldn’t be. Probably a tribunal in Iraq or at the World Court in the Hague. Those are just my speculations though.

Y’know, he may actually be tried at both o.o; God help him if they ever do find WMD in Iraq.

Shadow:He won’t be judged in the US simply cause Bush wouldn’t have the nerv to demand/request that.And why not?Cause he said he was doing this for the Iraqy people’s freedom and he encouraged the “construction” of a new Iraqy government.

Aitrus I think Hague and Aia(the portugues word) are the same dutch city.If so I agree with you and also thought of that before.

Oh, I thought you meant that he wouldn’t be sentanced to death.

I heard they are gonna trial him in some newly found court or whatever in Iraq…I’m pretty sure it’s in the USA’s control though…
And by the way even if Iraq stays independent by law it doesn’t mean it’s actually independent, it will still be controlled by the USA…who founded the court anyways since Iraq doesn’t have a goverment at the moment :wink:

The USA set up a government and are helping rebuild the country, but it doesn’t mean they own it. Sure, they’ll have a heavy influence, but I think that that is acceptable because the Iraqi’s now have the choice on whether or not to take America’s advice.

Well Ironman(Skiad) I don’t think that the members of the new government are as BERSERK as the guys we see on the streets.

What’s that suppose to mean, jellydude (Gehn)?

It means that theyr won’t kill him mcause they wanna show the world that they are a little bit more “ocidental”.The guys I’ve heard from the new government are a little different from the common Iraqi men(woman).

Perhaps, but I’m not sure if the people of Iraq would want that. They want just punishment… and that for me is death sentance. It may not be in their eyes though, but we’ll see.

For me it isn’t.The man has nothing to lose anymore.Pain(as in not physicall) is in order since death would be a relief.

I know it sounds harsh but…

Eh, I see your point. He should suffer… but it may be so easy just to kill him and be done with it.