The Will of the Ancients' Halo 2 Championship

Finally we’ve got this finished!!!

Highlights of the night include Narayan blowing himself up with rockets several times, me falling to my death on Lockout several times, and some pretty decent rifling on both sides.

I won the first two games, but Narayan fought back to tie it at 2-2. I was shitting myself at that point. Lucky for me the final map had rockets aplenty. It was a well fought final and he was as deserving as victory as I. Thanks for being a sporting chap, Narayan! :anjou_love:

And thanks to all those that participated. Maybe we’ll do it again next year! Oh wait, it is “next year”…

[quote=“Shadow”]Finally we’ve got this finished!!!

Highlights of the night include Narayan blowing himself up with rockets several times, me falling to my death on Lockout several times, and some pretty decent rifling on both sides.

I won the first two games, but Narayan fought back to tie it at 2-2. I was shitting myself at that point. Lucky for me the final map had rockets aplenty. It was a well fought final and he was as deserving as victory as I. Thanks for being a sporting chap, Narayan! :anjou_love:

And thanks to all those that participated. Maybe we’ll do it again next year! Oh wait, it is “next year”…[/quote]

Woo! Since there will be new maps, we should have all of those in this year’s tournament!

TWOTA Halo 2 2005! Coming to you 2007!

And Arcie STILL won’t have a stable broadband connection or an Xbox by then. =P

Speaking of Live yesterday Live informed me I had to rearrange my billing information.That’s very very strange.