The Will of the Ancients 4 / Encyclopaedia

For those who don’t follow the site on Twitter or Facebook, you may not have realised but I’ve overhauled the main site:

thewilloftheancients.com

There’s also a new encyclopaedia which I plan to add to as time goes on. I’d appreciate any feedback, issues, etc with either the new site or content in the encyclopaedia. Thanks.

Awesome :anjou_happy: I hope the fans like the end result, given how time work you’ve invested into this.

Looks really good :anjou_happy:

I think that The Will of the Ancients will still be online for a long time.

Readers will certainly appreciate the newest version, and it will stand the test of time much better.

That’s great Solo it’s nice to see a fresh look to the site!

I was wondering though, the only thing I don’t like is the top banner.

Do you think you could get someone to do a really nice piece of custom art that shows the combination of Panzer Dragoon and Crimson Dragon? It’s not like it has to be a massive drawing or painting just something more fitting that more defines the site. I’m sure a lot of people would be willing to help. :anjou_happy:

I’d like to add a custom banner eventually. Sprout was going to create one, but I’m not sure what’s happening with that, whether he has time, etc. Sprout?

By the way, if anyone wants to write an encyclopaedia entry, let me know. There are heaps of topics yet to cover, and I’m by no means an expert on them all. Ships, monsters, dragon forms, locations, there’s plenty to write about.