The truth about the Heresy Dragon? Well, possibly

Then why are we arguing? I have said nothing to oppose any of that, have I?

But it also happens to possibly be correct seeing as the Dragon seems to be designed for that… The Program possibly had other duties as well but this was propably one of it’s main goals for it to need such a powerful Dragon…
Yes in the end even IF that theory is correct, he did it for different reasons and in a different situation and opposing TWOTA, I know and I never said anything against that either… Still apparently the Seekers were correct on what the Dragon’s purpose was… He’s a Tower “killer” isn’t he? And you accepted that he would have been the same dragon even if the Program hadn’t opposed TWOTA so…

Anyway, only what D-Unit brought up basically is “proof” of your points actually, they thought the Dragon was the DV as D-Unit said and that’s what made them think of the dragon being created for those things… Meaning they didn’t have info on the dragon itself if they base their belief onn info of the DV… meaning all my alternative thoughts have been shot down since all I ever really said was that they could have info on the Dragon… This shows they didn’t.
If we didn’t have the above information then you still could be right but not 100%, I could have been right as well in that there was a chance they had records on the Dragon… hell if they managed to find stuff on the DV who is way more mysterious, it’s quite surprising they didn’t find anything about the Dragon… snif…

As I’ve pointed out before though, what proof is there that the Program was designed to destroy the Towers rather than that it just used the abilities that it had been given for completely different purposes to destroy the Towers? That’s where a lot of my doubt for that theory comes from.

But as I said earlier Al3x, I’m really not trying to be 100% right; I’m just voicing my opinion on what I think the most likely explanation for any of this stuff is. Anything I say could very definitely be “wrong” (in that it wasn’t what the games’ creators intended us to think); I’m only throwing the scraps of evidence together and giving you my honest opinion.

And I’m only saying that D-Unit’s post basically proves you 100% correct in that specific thing… or close to that…

And ARGH, too many threads, I KNOW I replied about the Tower Killer thing, I just don’t know where :’(

Don’t worry, we’ll stop having the same conversation across two different threads eventually. :slight_smile: But yeah, I’ve replied to your reply to that point in the other thread already, so I’ll try and leave that one over there.