The Shape of the World

An upcoming exploration game where the world grows around you. First trailer:

They have a website too which explains how the gameplay is going to work.

There’s now a Kickstarter campaign for Shape of the World, if anyone’s interested:

Exploration is a part of many games but never the focus. Shape of the World puts exploration first. Exploration is about the thrill of getting lost - that moment when you discover an area you’ve never seen before and you’re not sure which way to go. Only when you’re lost can you experience the pleasure of being found. It is your task to leave a trail of monuments that represent your journey and help you find your way.

Shape of the World is deliberately disorienting. The forest only materializes around you when you get close, and it regrows in a new way each time you pass. The game features a graphically compelling procedurally generated environment that shifts continually. What will you find when you retrace your steps?

I’m looking forward to trying it.

I’m not sure if anyone else here is interested in this game, but the Kickstarter has been updated to include Xbox One and PS4 versions (which can be chosen if you back the game on Kickstarter). Currently there’s five days to go and the game still needs 12K to be funded. I think it’s a pretty innovate looking title that would look great on a large TV.