The Mystery of Orta's Gun... even more mysterious?

I don’t feel like buying that explanation anyway, that some random seeker was packing a sweet custom heater like that? nah…

Well, it’s interesting to see that the novel also writes Orta as psychotic :anjou_embarassed:

Does she have any information regarding the Azel novel?

I wonder when Taor will finish the Orta novel. I want to see the translation of the Azel novel too.

Geneva?!Is that in Meccania?

Sorry my slow work and negligence, but I am still alive.

[quote=“Solo Wing Dragon”]
I’m just guessing here, but perhaps the dragon kills one of the seekers with his initial blast, and Orta picks up the gun off his corpse.[/quote]

It’s too hard-boiled style :anjou_sad:

In the novel, she didn’t kill the seeker. He attempted kill her, but he could not do it. He dropped his gun due to his carelessness. Then Orta picked up it.

I agree with you, it was just an idea by the novelist.
Mysterious guns are PD tradition…

Taor! Hisashiburi :slight_smile:

Glad to see you’re still around. Tell your brother I said hi!

Hisashiburi!

I rememember that the reason why the seeker had the gun in the novel.

[quote]Orta knows the gun for a long time. It hung on the door of Orta’s cell when it was held ceremonies.
She has thought that it was the gun of no practical use, but it’s misunderstanding.[/quote]

The novelist found her reasonable explanation for the mistery of the gun.
In this novel, Azel left Orta and the gun in seeker’s care. However some misunderstanding had occuerd, people became to fear the half-drone’s girl and her arm as evil gods.

I found my reasonable explanation for the misterious gun in my fanfiction, and I wrote it.

What about your ideas? Will someone find his/her interesting explanation?
I’m looking forward new stories of PD by fans.

The part about the gun being of no practical use makes sense, akin to Edge’s gun not functioning until the Dragon shows up.

My fan made plot hole filler is that the gun acted as a beakon for the Dragon, and this is how he found Orta :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Taor”]What about your ideas? Will someone find his/her interesting explanation?
I’m looking forward new stories of PD by fans.[/quote]

There’s a few ideas here:

panzerdragoon.net/theories/mater … theory.php
panzerdragoon.net/theories/wedged_gun_theory.php
panzerdragoon.net/theories/drago … theory.php

Thanks Chizzles, and Solo.

I will read and enjoy these ideas :anjou_love: