The heat

[quote=“sega91”]
When I was staying there on holiday I saw the TV and there was people stockpiling food and the hurricane didn’t even hit. It was like some kind of crazy religous ritual lol.[/quote]

You’d be suprised how often that happens.

[quote=“sega91”]
Thing is a car with ac is probabley cooler than inside a house :P[/quote]

That’s true.

Could you please make your avatar smaller? it is insanely and ridiculously large.

Lol, penguin in hell! :wink:
Its getting way too sunny over here in So Cal. I haven’t done anything but sit at home wit tha a/c on full blast for days. Then again dats not such a bad thing…Bleegghh… X0

[quote=“TheSharpEdge”]Lol, penguin in hell! :wink:
Its getting way too sunny over here in So Cal. I haven’t done anything but sit at home wit tha a/c on full blast for days. Then again dats not such a bad thing…Bleegghh… X0[/quote]

Sol Cal? isn’t that the place that will sink with the next earthquake. Thats what I read in Deus Ex anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh and the French farms cant cope with the heat so there be shortages of food. How upsetting [/sarcasm]

90-95 degrees? Man thats nothing!
I live in Central California and we have been have temperatures that is 100-110 degrees here.
Many blackouts too from people using too much power.
My house doesnt even have a AC. =(

But for people who live a country that rains 24 hours a day according to you Americans it’s a little harder for us to shrug it off. :slight_smile:

Hey, man… you did that of your own volition… I wasn’t holding the blade.

[quote=“Geoffrey Duke”]
But for people who live a country that rains 24 hours a day according to you Americans it’s a little harder for us to shrug it off. :)[/quote]

Depends what state your in. A lot of states have nothing but desert and don’t get much rain. Where I live there’s a bunch of swampland and trees and alligators and crap…err…bottom line: it’s moist and we get a lot of rain :stuck_out_tongue:

People in my country aren’t accustomed to this heat. I wish it would rain all the time like it’s supposed to according to Americans who’ve travelled here.

Right here… aagghhhh i’m going to shrivel up and die soon!!..
As will all of us from the looks of it…

And “So Cal”= Southern California, for those who don’t know…

It is winter here… I am thankful. The heat also drives me insane.

Everyone needs to stop your cryin and try livin in Arizona xp

Incidently, I’ve got a cold. Would you adam-and-eve it?

Another hot day, hotter in fact. Almost impossible to do anything, especially go outside :frowning: It got so hot today patchs of tarmac were melting were I was.

Solo: Its winter 0_o. Do you live in Australia or something?

The heat is distracting; I wasn’t designed for this weather.

He lives in New Zealand. Basically Australia 2.

Which is even worse during the summer I imagine.

Being directly under the hole in the ozone layer doesn’t exactly help.

w00t!! Rain, thunder, and lightening in Peterborough! I am saved!

I think the people in Death Valley have the right to complain about the heat, it gets as high as 125.
Death Valley is located in Southern California to the folks that dont know.