The Art of Panzer Dragoon

I just noticed that Lagi’s site was last updated precisely a year ago. Where are you, big man? What’s going on with the site, if anything?

Nice question

He’s a heathen!

That’s all I have to say about it.

That wasn’t even remotely on topic o.o Wait, I’m not a mod in this forum… carry on.

That was just as on topic as your post.I was criticising him for not updating his won site.Geez you gotta a problem to understand some things…

What else did you want me to say ontopic?I was just throwing my 2 cents.

takes all of Gehn’s life savings and runs
^
|
|
Now THAT was spam.

But anyways. The art site looks pretty filled. I mean, I doubt there are any more cool concept arts and stuff left to be found.

Lagi already said he had somethings planned for his site in its’ next update.

Nobody can ever criticize Lagi for anything to do with his website. That is one of the most spectacularly awesome PD sites in existence, and I shudder to think of the amount of work he’s put in to build it up the way he has. That said, and update would be cool, but the site is still staggering as it is.

There are an insane amount of images on that site, so scanning and organising them all must have taken a great deal of time and effort. Also, it’s not the sort of site that can be updated frequently as Panzer art doesn’t grow on trees. Still, it would be nice to know if he’s planning an update in the next month or so.

The guy already said it.He has some pictures from a book or somethin.He promised this update last summer :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it will be be a year late, but hopefully I’ll update it this summer (again) when work project finally finishes. My work has gotten so crazy- I have been working 16 hours days 6 days a week for a while now, just haven’t had any time.

I have a few images left to throw up there, but, yeah, that is completely correct.

Your site is one of the best ones, lagi.
And, better yet, it’s still there to be viewed by all of us. Thanks for your effort.