Someone give me some answers to these questions

(Having not played Orta (still) I don’t want to know anything that happens DURING or AFTER Orta where unnecessary, just up to it. Thanks to Lance for the info I do know.)

1. How much time passed between PDS and PDO?

2. How long before PDO was the 2nd Empire founded?

3. How exactly did the Empire acquire Abadd for it’s dirty work?

4. Where did Azel find the DNA-thing she used to create Orta?

5. Was any information given out in Orta about what happened to Gash, Paet and the caravan folk?

6. In PD1, PDZ and PDS, the Empire, as baddies, eventually take the back seat to the threat of the monsters. Did this happen in PDO (yes or no, please, nothing more)?

7. Does the new Emperor have an actual name, rather than Emperor?

*1. How much time passed between PDS and PDO? *

Around 37 years.

*2. How long before PDO was the 2nd Empire founded? *

According to the timeline on oXydo’s website, http://panzerdragoonarts.free.fr, the new empire was formed in 142 A.F. So that’s 14 years before PDO.

3. How exactly did the Empire acquire Abadd for it’s dirty work?

The Empire found Abadd in 149 A.F. at an excavation site. Exactly why he helped the Empire remains a mystery.

4. Where did Azel find the DNA-thing she used to create Orta?

This isn’t known either.

*5. Was any information given out in Orta about what happened to Gash, Paet and the caravan folk? *

Not really.

6. In PD1, PDZ and PDS, the Empire, as baddies, eventually take the back seat to the threat of the monsters. Did this happen in PDO (yes or no, please, nothing more)?

Yes.

7. Does the new Emperor have an actual name, rather than Emperor?

I don’t think I ever heard his name mentioned anywhere.

Yes it is known.

[quote=“GehnTheBerserker”]

[quote=“D-Unit”]

4. Where did Azel find the DNA-thing she used to create Orta?[/quote]

This isn’t known either.

Yes it is known.[/quote]

It is??

Yep

SPOILER*************

In Sestren.Abadd mentions it when he talks with Orta before they fight for the first time.