Selling old games

So I have a bunch of games I’m considering selling.I’ve never even done a yard sale, so I’m not very good at this but I want to get a fair price for my games. How would you go about pricing each item on your list? Should I sell online (via ebay or the like) or to a store?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

[quote=“Ehndow”]So I have a bunch of games I’m considering selling.I’ve never even done a yard sale, so I’m not very good at this but I want to get a fair price for my games. How would you go about pricing each item on your list? Should I sell online (via ebay or the like) or to a store?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.[/quote]

Maybe you could make a list of your games and we could tell you fair prices for them.

Halo 1
Halo 2 Limited Collectors Edition
Jade Empire Limited Edition
KOTOR
Otogi
Legacy of Kain : Defiance
Splinter Cell
Dead or Alive 3
Fable
Gun Valkyrie
Shenmue 2
Beyond Good and Evil

These are all PAL games.

Btw, if you guys know of any retrocompatibility issues with these games on the 360, please say so.

Anyone?

Your best bet is to sell them on Ebay or the Amazon Marketplace. Those games were fun in their day but none of them are necessarily huge collectors items as so many of them are available. The Limited Edition versions may get you a little more money but I don’t think any of these are high demand items. Depending on what they are worth to you, it may be best just to hold on to them for a while.