Sega's Tokyo Game Show Titles

sega.jp/soft/event/tgs2005/title.html

There’s nothing really big that we haven’t seen before really, hopefully there will be some surprises unveiled. There are a couple of new PSP games and other things.

More information about Sega’s showing here…
sega.jp/soft/event/tgs2005/home.html

As well as the obviously interesting stuff like Ryu Ga Gotoku, PSU etc, it looks like they’ll be making some kind of showing for the future Sega Ages games; fingers crossed for some tangible info on the Panzer Dragoon remake / rerelease…

Yeah, hopefully! And now I realise how underwhelming my first post sounded, I didn’t mean for it to sound bad, I was just making sure noone gets excited about new things since there wasn’t much we haven’t seen. But with big games like the ones you mentioned, this should be a really really good show for Sega :slight_smile:

I admit, I am pleased with Sega’s recent urge to start setting trends again rather than follow them, but where’s Shining Force IV?

It’s not coming.

I can bet everything you wish me to; it will come.Before the next generation of consoles ends.

Really? Because that means Sega’s got about 3 months to get it released. Can I hold you to that bet? :smiley:

I’m sorry I dind’t explain myself as I should.With all the news and whatnot I meant X360,PS3 and Rev.