Sega make money

I stood by my saturn of course:P man, I had arguements with all sorts of people, but I’m really stuborn, so usally I won^^ Radiant Silvergun…I remember playing that on an arcade machine, that was cool…I have a guide to it as well somewhere

And S. Mirage. And any other treasure game. And Vampire Savior (which I played). And the VS series. And Shining Force III Eps 2 & 3.

Surely there must be some way of petitioning these games for release over here in a compilation?

Oh there are ways. None of them would be effective though.

I just bought a mint condition blue Japanese GameGear with 12 games off a mate at work, so I’m happy with that although the game bundled with it (Ninku) is impossible to understand…due to the fact that I don’t read Japanese.

Went to Birmingham (large city in England for people who don’t know) and got a few old games for my MasterSystem, MegaDrive, Saturn and Dreamcast.

I got TimeStalkers on DC. Anyone know much about this? I haven’t had a chance to play it yet.

You’ll only like it if you like venturing into randomly generated dungeons over and over again. The game has a nice story and the gameplay is very much like Evolution.

I didn’t like it, it seemed very low quality to me compared to other RPGs I had (for older systems as well, not just DC)
However load up on VMU batteries, it’s got the most addictive mini game ever that you can download later in the game on your VMU after buying it using some points or whatever… The mini game is a 1st person dungeon crawler. Excellent and very addictive if you give it a few tries :slight_smile:
They should have made games like that for the gameboy…

The above only apply if it’s the game where you meet that one eyed talking rabbit…I don’t remember it’s title so I might be thinking of another game instead of Time Stalkers.

Time Stalkers was blessed with a well-conceived plot, and some nice characters and character development, but I felt the game needed some large preset dungeons. If you don’t find random dungeons irritating, and enjoy collecting items (many of which you’ll find by returning to old dungeons), not to mention fighting huge bosses, you should like the game.

The only reason I bought the game was to find out what happened to Nigel and Friday from Landstalker. You’ll meet them along with Pyra from Shining in the Darkness.

Many heroes from different times and dimensions are dragged into a strange world constructed out of pieces of those times and dimensions. It was a shame Garian from Dark Savior didn’t make an appearance. But then, he probably would’ve killed everyone.

Well…thanks!

I’ll give it a try once I can get my Mother to leave Mr. Driller alone for a bit!