Seeker Map

I don’t think this has been posted before. It appears to be a map of all the different Seeker hideouts on the continent.

panzerdragoon.net/temp/seeker_map.jpg

The scan is from one of the unofficial PDS guidebooks.

Cool.I don’t get the purpose of those english titles in that guide.Is it torture?!

I wouldn’t put it past them >:)

Seriously though, I think Japanese are able to read simple English phrases, so maybe it’s fashionable to have titles in English for that reason.

Thanks Solo - I remember you mentioning this a while ago, but I’d forgotten all about it. :slight_smile: Incidentally, are there any other maps in the players’ guides that haven’t been scanned and posted online yet? I noticed there were small maps showing climate zones and monster distribution in the Die Welt von Panzer Dragoon Zwei book; they didn’t look hugely impressive, but I have my scanner on hand if anyone wants to see them.

I should probably add these Seeker strongholds to the compiled every-piece-of-information-on-it map, too…

There are a few other small maps like that, but nothing overly impressive. I’ll work on scanning them and getting them online at some point.