Saturn Battery Help

I finally got myself a battery for my Saturn!I wanna play PDS sooo bad!It’s been so long…

Thing is I don’t know where the battery I must remove to place the new one is located.Are there any tricks to this process?Help!

Hi Gehn. I bet you found it out by now anyway, but I’ll post just in case.

Look at the rear side of your Saturn, over on the left there should be a battery flap. Voila! The battery is inside that, and just needs to be prised out and then replaced.

Hope this helps, and you have as much fun playing the game as I usually do. :anjou_happy: Good luck!

I didn’t know about the battery till recentally :anjou_wow:

General life span of it?

Well yeah the part of the location was really just… :stuck_out_tongue:
So I just take it off and put the new one?No special care?

As far as I remember, it’s a tricky one to get out, but you should be okay as long as you take a little bit of care. The new one should be easier to put in, so I think you’ll be okay!

Done.Thanx Daniel :slight_smile:

[quote=“Berserker”]I didn’t know about the battery till recentally :anjou_wow:

General life span of it?[/quote]

Answer? I’m getting sorta worried about my Saturn now :anjou_sad:

[quote=“Berserker”]I didn’t know about the battery till recentally :anjou_wow:

General life span of it?[/quote]

I think it is recommended as about 3 years; some people have reported that they last a little longer. You should maybe think of backing up your saves, if possible, and getting a new one in.

The battery’s name should end with 2032, for example CR2032.

Hope this helps! :anjou_happy:

Does thanks :anjou_happy:

Might be a little hard finding a new one…where can ya find them?
Or are they just like normal batteries? Cos so far I’ve been thinking they were special.
Mines definatly lasted more than 3 years…

Glad it did!

[quote=“Berserker”]Might be a little hard finding a new one…where can ya find them?
Or are they just like normal batteries? Cos so far I’ve been thinking they were special.[/quote]

Unless I am mistaken, they are just the same as PC batteries, so you should be able to pick them up in many places. They are, though, probably the only Saturn related item which is so easy to find nowadays! :anjou_disappointment:

I think you’ll find one quite easily, and then you won’t need to worry about it again for a while to come.

I know the feeling, it felt like my last one had been in forever! :anjou_happy:

You can find one very very easily.Any shop that sells wrist watches will ahve them.Just ask for a CR2032 battery.They are cheap and more than common.

Ah, thanks :anjou_happy:
I’ll ask my Dad to pick some up for me, he’ll know what they are straight from when I tell him.

Thanks again^^

i use eBay… dirt cheap =)
But i dunno what brand to get…
Can’t find any Duracell ones x.x

[quote=“Scott”]i use eBay… dirt cheap =)
But i dunno what brand to get…
Can’t find any Duracell ones x.x[/quote]

:anjou_happy:

For this particular battery, you shouldn’t worry about eBay and the like. Pop down to your local supermarket or whatever and there are likely to be a few there. If all else fails, try a jewellers or a computer shop! Hopefully you won’t have any trouble finding one.

Duracell are crazily overpriced, but I have to admit, they are good batteries. For at least twice the price of any others, they had better be… :anjou_sigh:

yeah, last time i checked at the jewelers they were ?5!!! (no joke)
how are the Maxell brand?

[quote=“Scott”]yeah, last time i checked at the jewelers they were ?5!!! (no joke)
how are the Maxell brand?[/quote]

I couldn’t tell ya. At the moment, the battery in my Saturn is a cast-off from some crappy organiser thing I got for starting a bank account… :anjou_embarassed:

I think you’ll be alright with any kind, although Maxell are obviously a good choice given that they’re a reputable brand. A cheap one would last you for long enough, hopefully!

Holy!
?3 for one little battery. Crazy!
I’m never going to that place for a battery again, they seem proud to advertise their large range of sex toys right next to the batteries :anjou_wow:

Saturn battery problem - over.
I now realise my battery ran out a LONG time ago.

That does tend to be the case if you buy your batteries in Ann Summers, Berserker.

Ann summers sells Pok?mon cards as well then?

You tell me.