Saori Kobayashi's music equipment for PDS

Hey guys. :slight_smile: It’s been a long time since I’ve posted here. I like the new site and I’m happy to see new content still coming up when I check it out every so often. Thank you Solo and everyone else who contributes for your passion and dedication. It’s always good to come back here and see the PD flame is still alive.

I’m looking for the keyboard(s) used for the music in PDS and/or the samples and software used to arrange the music. I think I read about it in an article where Kobayshi was interviewed, but I can’t be sure. I’m looking to re-arrange and emulate some of the tracks in the game as close to the original as humanly possible, so if anyone knows where I can get this information please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Welcome back to our little community here, Gehn. :anjou_happy: I hope you are well.

I recall an interview like one you described, but I don’t remember any further details. Maybe try getting in touch with her directly via BraveWave?

Thanks Solo. :anjou_happy:Yeah I hadn’t thought of that. Will try and contact her about it.