Remember me? haha

hey, i finally remembered my old e-mail address password which allowed me to get the reset twota password! :anjou_embarassed:

i have an issue to discuss- which is the lack of panzer dragoon speedruns at the speed demos archive. you see, last year i did a run of the ps2 shinobi and had been considering doing a PD game next but since i figured i’d probably come here asking for help in route planning, i thought i’d see if anyone else was interested.

i don’t know if you guys are into or know much about speedrunning but there is no panzer dragoon representation on the site and i challenge you all to change that!

An on-rails shooter isn’t really a good plan for a speed run. Other than beating bosses as fast as humanly possible or timing the different paths, there isn’t really much to work with.

Yeah it would only work with the bosses.But hey, if you think you can beat ME…:smiley:

That’s them fighting words. o:

And I remember you!

no, it doesn’t work for competition, but a skillful display of getting through a PD game without dying would be a welcomed addition to SDA. and i’m sure some of you know the enemy patterns well enough to maybe even get winged death…

and if someone were to run PDO, there would be a certain strategy in spacing glidewing dashes.

Getting through without dying is easy, it’s getting winged death at the same time thats hard. I’ve never been able to do it in Panzer Dragoon or Orta, it took me 4 months of obsessive playing to do it in Zwei and that was so many years back I can only got 97-99% these days as hard as I try. I’m sure other people here could put my skills to shame though. I’d live to see a run of orta with a winged death rating AND all dragon forms upgraded as far as possible without cheating.

Go for it, Megatherium.

A speed run through PDS would be interesting too, not getting 100%, but just trying to blast through the game as fast as possible.

[quote=“Solo Wing Dragon”]Go for it, Megatherium.

A speed run through PDS would be interesting too, not getting 100%, but just trying to blast through the game as fast as possible.[/quote]

I did it in three hours!
[size=9]lol to anyone who believed me[/size]