Project Gotham Racing 3

[quote]Gamespot:
Early this morning, players of the Ourcolony.net game were briefly treated to a high-resolution image of a red sports car. The incredibly detailed image shows the front right quarter-panel of the car, including its right headlight and part of its grille. The high resolution of the image lets the viewer see the makeup of the headlight, which shows three distinctive lights within an external glass canopy.

Though the image is not official, a chain of circumstantial evidence points to it as being the first for Project Gotham Racing for the next-generation Xbox. First, a red Ferrari is the signature cover car of the Project Gotham Racing series. 2001’s Project Gotham Racing featured a scarlet Ferrari F50 on the cover, while the box for 2003’s Project Gotham Racing 2 sported a crimson Ferrari Enzo.[/quote]

Click here

:anjou_wow: Holy-fuckin’ WOW, if those graphics are real-time for Microsoft’s next console, I’m sold.

Yeah, it will be great if the graphics for next generation Xbox do look like that. I’d wait and see what games come out for it first, though.

Eh. It’s probably a render. Not that I want it to be, but…