Post a picture of yourself

Blue hair is quite sexy actually, when done right. There’s a TV advert floating around in England at the moment with a good looking blue haired chick.

smiles

Really? And all this time I’ve been called a freak for it… And it’s not even completely blue. It’s blue at the ends. That ain’t too bad, is it?

Is it light or dark blue?

lol, sounds like someone’s trying a bit too hard to have that “different” look, huh, Orta? :stuck_out_tongue:

To Neil:
Honestly, here’s the story behind my hair:

One day when I was thirteen, I had a friend say that she’d give me fifty bucks to dye my hair blue. M’kay? Well, to me, fifty bucks was a lot back then, and I agreed. I planned to do it and strip it out of my hair whenI got the chance, but I found out I actually liked it. So I kept it. It’s been like this for two years (though I did go through a three month spot on not wanting to re-do it) and I owe it all to some fat bitch at summer camp who wanted to humiliate me.

To Shadow:

Well, it’s kind of icy turquoise…

Nice ^^

What was that response to?

Your hair colour. And the story, in hindsight xD

Yeah. The fat bitch who dared me to do it got arrested today in school for terroristic threat. laughs She called in a bomb threat to my school, which is located in some backwoods Kentucky town. Yeah. Terrorists really love that stuff.

Please tell me you’re blonde and torquoise. That sounds like it looks awesome. :slight_smile:

(all you guys shush, I’m paying her a compliment)

… Nope. Black hair.

That’s good too!

I was hoping she was going to say black.

lol you guys… chatting up females online.

Anyway, you sound like an interesting-looking character Orta, it’d be cool to see your pic ^.^

I’m just naturally flirtatious.

Tsk tsk

No one pays attention to these things when talking to a girl.

Did she give you the money or what?

Btw, flirting is useless, in the end The Magnet always wins.

points to self

Btw2 : I was hoping that threat what true girl, meh! )

j00 is t3h sux. 1 4r3 t3h m4gn37

okay, not really, but I’m not that bad looking either

Who needs looks?

You do!

You trying to say all those chicks just liked me cause of my looks?!

runs off to cry