PD Zwei OST avalaible here!

For those who would be interested by this rare OST, I found it yesterday here : otaku.com
It’s in “game musics CD”. I ordered mine, for a total cost of 30 euros (in fact, 38.95$).
I think it’s good price, compared to ebay auctions on this matter…
But I don’t know their stock level.

Hope this info will be useful for some of you !

w00t, thanks. I already have it on my HD though, do I really need another copy? ponders

For that price I know that MY answer is “No.”

I dont own a single game OST although if i did id probably get shenmue. Although i have some mp3s of orchestral versions of the shenmue and shenhua tracks which are the best ones so i wont even buy shenmue. Do lots of people hear own OSTs?

Whats with the angels egg stuff!?! Is this some kind of animie show or something? because im sure i have never seen or heard about it for that matter before…

what?

shrugs

I own the PDS memorial album, both SA soundtracks and the NiGHTS remix. I would have more had I not stopped buying new consoles.

I have the Orta Official Soundtrack and the Halo OST. I’d like to collect more, but due to their high price and the fact that I can only get them online I don’t. Also, when I already own the game and have already payed for it, it doesn’t seem right to pay for the music twice unless it’s really good. But thanks for the link Zzoull.

I don’t actually own a single piece of Panzer merchandise, beyond the games themselves - or many other gaming collectibles, come to think of it. I guess I’d go in for all this stuff if I had much more cash than I do, but in reality that budget just goes on buying more games instead.

I kind of agree with Solo on the practicality of owning the music twice; or three times, if you’ve already managed to accumulate it onto your HD like Neil :slight_smile: Game OSTs seem to be intended as collector’s items as much as anything else, though.

I guess it’s good that comprehensive Panzer collectors will never have to shell out masses and masses of cash to get all the available stuff, due to the lack of tacky mainstream merchandise available. (I really do feel for all the dedicated Star Wars collectors…)

I own the PDS Memorial Album and the PDO OST. I also own the official Jet Set Radio OST. And i have a couple unofficial bootlegged osts that i uknowningly bought thinking they were real.

I have a few more Soundtrtacks on my hard drive, most noteable Ikaruga as i am not sure it got an offical release.

Already own it. =)
The PD sountracks I own is Zwei, Memorial and the Orta soundtrack.

I do have other soundtracks like Halo, Ecco, Castlevania: SOTN, Xenogears and Chrono Trigger.

Own a great number of soundtracks.

Unfortunately, most of them are at my folks’ house, and they keep telling me that they’ll send them to me, but no dice so far. Any MP3s on my FTP that aren’t in the Miscellaneous folder are encoded off of my OSTs… I tend to avoid downloading other people’s MP3s because they’re either low bitrate (128 kbps is bleh on high quality speakers) or they have artifacting (how can people stand hearing blips and crackles in their music every time they play it back?).

My old website is history, but archived on my hard drive. Here’s a cut and paste job from my collection page when it used to be up… there are a couple in there that are not soundtracks:

*hack//SIGN Original Sound & Song Track 1
.hack//SIGN Original Sound & Song Track 2
Albert Odyssey Gaiden Original Soundtrack
Azel: Panzer Dragoon RPG Complete Album
Azel: Panzer Dragoon RPG Mini Soundtrack
Baldur’s Gate 2: Shadows of Amn Bonus CD
Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band: Live Bullet
Breath of Fire V Dragon Quarter Original Soundtrack
Chrono Cross Original Soundtrack
Dark Chronicle Original Sound Tracks
Deavid Soul - Sparkling Music
Dragonball Z USA TV Original Soundtrack
Enigma MCMXC A.D.
Endless Waltz Gundam Wing Operation S
Eternal Arcadia Original Soundtrack
Grandia Original Soundtracks 1
Grandia Original Soundtracks 2
Grandia II: Deus
Grandia II: Melodia
Grandia II: Music Selections
Grandia II: Povo
Jet Set Radio Future Original Soundtrack
Jet Set Radio Original Soundtrack
Koyote: 1st Album
Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring Soundtrack
Lunar: Eternal Blue Original Soundtrack
Lunar Songs 1
Lunar Songs 2
Magic Knight Rayearth Original Soundtrack 1
Nights Original Soundtrack
Neon Genesis Evangelion Original Soundtrack 1
Panzer Dragoon Original Soundtrack
Panzer Dragoon Orta Official Soundtrack
Panzer Dragoon Zwei Original Soundtrack
Parasite Eve Original Soundtrack
Persona 2: Innocent Sin Original Soundtrack
Phantasy Star Collections 1 (CDR copy)
Phantasy Star Collections 2 (CDR copy)
Phantasy Star Online Original Soundtrack
Phantasy Star Online ~Songs of Ragol Odyssey~ Episodes I & II Original Soundtrack
Project Majestic Mix - Gold Edition
Ragnarok Online Original Soundtrack
Record of Lodoss War Best Collection
Record of Lodoss War Soundtrack 2
Record of Lodoss War TV OST 1
Samba de Amigo Original Soundtrack
Seiken Densetsu 2 Original Sound Version
Shenmue Orchestra Version
Shin Kidousenki Gundam Wing Operation 1
Shin Kidousenki Gundam Wing Operation 4
Shining Force II Symphonic Suite
Shining Force III Original Soundtrack
Shining Force III Scenario 1 Original Soundtrack (Shin Force Edition)
Shining Force III Scenario 2 Original Soundtrack (Shin Force Edition)
Shining Force III Scenario 3 Original Soundtrack (Shin Force Edition)
Shining The Holy Ark Fan CD (Made by yours truly)
Sonic Adventure Original Soundtrack
Sonic Adventure 2 Birthday Pack Bonus CD
Sonic Adventure 2 Original Soundtrack
Sonic Adventure 2 Vocal Collection
Soul Calibur Original Soundtrack
Star Ocean: Till The End of Time OST Volume 1
Star Ocean 2: Original Soundtrack
Streets of Rage 2 Original Soundtrack
Tempest 2000 Original Soundtrack
Ultima Ascension Enhanced Soundtrack
Very Best of Ys
Welcome To Lodoss Island! Original Soundtrack
Willow: The Soundtrack
Xenogears Original Soundtrack
Xenosaga Original Soundtrack
Ys II: Renewal
Ys Perfect Collection (CDR copy)
Ys Symphony '95 (CDR copy) *

I have acquired more since then but… don’t have any real reason to update the list considering I no longer pay for webspace, but a journal account instead.

You guys should hear the soundtrack for “Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night”. It’s one of the best game soundtracks ever, and that’s not just my personal opinion, but many people have said the same.

I have:

Space Channel 5 - great
Biohazard 2 - very good
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - class
Samurai Showdown 2 AST and other SNK game ones…
Capcom Streetfighter AST
Tomb Raider 1 & 2 (I just LOVE the music from TR1) and a couple of others here and there from different games.

i have the gunvalkyrie soundtrack :slight_smile:

I don’t buy very many video game music CD, but I have a few. I’ve been meaning to pick up the Azel Panzer Dragoon RPG Memorial Album, but haven’t gotten around to that yet.

My list is more like:

Azel: Panzer Dragoon RPG Mini Soundtrack
Climax Landers Original Soundtrack
Final Fantasy VIII Piano Collection
Legend of Dragoon Original Soundtrack
Lunar Songs Vol. 1
Shadow Hearts Original Soundtracks Plus 1
Shining Force III Original Soundtrack
Suikoden Original Game Soundtrack

I also have the Grandia II mini-soundtrack that came with the North American release of the Dreamcast game, but it doesn’t really have a formal name to it.

I wanted to pick up a Castlevania: Lament of Innocence soundtrack, but apparently only promo versions exist and they don’t have all the tracks.

Wow, I wrote that post quite awhile back, didn’t I? Heh.

My list continues to grow, and my most recent purchase has been Xenosaga Episode II’s soundtrack. Yuki Kajiura’s quite a talented composer. I can honestly picture a newer Panzer Dragoon game with some of her atmospheric and upbeat music. The style would be closer to the original game if she were to work on one, than the latter three games of the series if it ever happened.

Thank you greatly.

I was looking for it all over. Iv’e ordered mine.

I sure hope I don’t get a row for “bumping” this topic, but…

Yup, it’s true. :anjou_happy: Get 'em while they’re hot! And new, according to the website.

Can’t wait 'til mine arrives…

So was I, kinda. I wonder how they suddenly have them in stock? I thought this album was rare? Although not as rare as Azel - Panzer Dragoon RPG - Complete Album, obviously. Still can’t believe I found that.

I still want to get the Orta OST, even though I don’t have the game yet. It sounds good! And obviously any other PD albums I could find would be welcome!

I’m just glad that PD1’s Staff Roll music is on the game CD… It’s brilliant.

Is the Azel ost that rare? There is one in a shop round the corner from me. Any idea what it fetches on Ebay?

On a related note, I am really quite up for first and second PD game soundtracks but unfortunately I have major issues with the prices people are expected to pay for CDs, rare, new or otherwise.

Its kind of annoying as I havent seen these osts available anywhere at all in any kind of format. If I was to but a CD I would simply rip it and immediately re sell it on ebay. If I paid 40 bucks for a copy from Otaku would I likely make my money back on Ebay?

Man I am so buying that OST, thanks :anjou_love:

Don’t have many (try none) in CD form…usually I get my game music from Segaxtreme and places like that so to have a CD like that…yay!

Off to find next:

Azel OST
Panzer Dragoon (the game…almost had it but my dad kept putting it off then it was sold :anjou_sad: If anyone can help me with this be greatly appriciated)