Panzer's wikipedia entry

Look at Shadow of the Colossus- a ton of really cool info
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_of_the_Colossus

Panzer’s is good, but not nearly enough goodness …
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panzer_Dragoon

Lagi could you check your PM please just in case you didn’t notice?

Yeah they say Panzerense has a German component too :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I think after I’ve finished my essays this semester, I might edit that page to something more significant.

Please do, it looks like there are some nasty factual errors in that as it stands; I actually LOLed at Jean-Luc Lundi.

I’d be tempted to do something about it myself, but unfortunately I’ve too much on my plate at the moment to sort this out as well… :confused:

Yeah it could use some work. I’ve looked at it a few times and cringed. Still we can work on it bit by bit. No reason why enybody editing it has to fix it all at once. I’d do a bit but I’m not sure if my I trust my knowledge of lesser known Panzer facts. Does Lundi even have a first name mentioned in the info we have anywhere? I’ve can’t recall it ever being mentioned so I guess the article should b edited to just refer to him as ‘Lundi’?

Just delete it all and put a link to TWOTA :slight_smile:

[quote=“Lance Way”]Please do, it looks like there are some nasty factual errors in that as it stands; I actually LOLed at Jean-Luc Lundi.

I’d be tempted to do something about it myself, but unfortunately I’ve too much on my plate at the moment to sort this out as well… :/[/quote]

Which is why the people of Wikipedia or whatever its called are limiting public contributions acess to the site due to misinformation.

I recently overhauled the Team Andromeda page. It was in a right state, mainly about some WoW clan. It’s still pretty basic since I coudn’t find much info aside from the obvious. The staff bit is still a bit iffy, I just took the credits from the original game (from this site :anjou_happy:) and edited it a bit (reduced it down to the actual team as far as I know).
Add and/or edit it as you will, it is wikipedia after all.

I’m new to the forums here by the way but have been using the site as a resource for about a year.