Panzer wing screens ('spoilers?)

hello everybody…
Ok, I am looking for screens (or movies!) of Orta with the panzer wing model…I think he’s so damn beautiful! I really wish they could have included all models from Saga, but, well…And that’s also a shame Lagi (zwei) 's not here.
I guess I like the new dragoon design, but he looks like a harmless little puppy, compared to Edge’s dragoon. he doesn’t have the same peculiarity the old dragoons had…
That’s the problem : I really tried to LOVE pdo, but I only like it…

PDO isn’t true to the Panzer genre, thats why it isnt lovable.

Well I liked PDO and who are you to say if it sucks Shadow?!You haven’t even finished the Pandora’s Box!!
http://www.neomega.net/forum/images/smilies/nonono.gif

Pretty good though. Do you think its the best of the series?

AAAHHH how do i get the Avatar image to work???

You have to have the image uploaded to somewhere online. Welcome to the forums DD, I’m sure you and Gehn will become fast friends with a name like that.

And Gehn, anyone can have an opinion about any game whether theyve completed it 100% or not. How misguided that opinion is is another story =P

You don’t have a full overview of things.

Oh and 2nDD welcome to the forums :smiley:

stabs 2nDD on the back

jk 2nDD :stuck_out_tongue:

huh…and about my screens?..;o)
well, PD shooters were some very simple and straight forward stories at first glance (Azel changed that…). They tried to make something more “consistent” for Orta, but I’m not sure it’s a good idea. because there is not enough time nor deep game mechanics to go through heavy story and character developements. in Orta, I think characters have the bad habit to say few lines that are supposed to be “deep” and to mean a lot, but honestly, it falls flat to me…AND I didn’t want a shooter! I loved Azel because it brought something unique to the gaming industry (like most of sega games, such as Sonic 1, phantasy Star Jet Set Radio, Rez…). Orta didn’t…It’s a great on-rail shooter, a gorgeous game, a nice fan-addition…but not a true masterpiece.

Unfortunately Mikachu I don’t think you’ll get much support simply because getting screens from an XBox game isn’t partucularly easy.

Oh and 2nDD you avatar is way too large!

one might say that…

how do i change his size??? It somehow resembles King Kong only George Strokes played an important role in making the first calculations of the viscosity of liquids to a particular surface.

I’m sure the next game will bridge the gap between new and old with more attention to detail. More of the older ships will help to do this.

[quote=“mickachu”]hello everybody…
Ok, I am looking for screens (or movies!) of Orta with the panzer wing model…I think he’s so damn beautiful! I really wish they could have included all models from Saga, but, well…And that’s also a shame Lagi (zwei) 's not here.[/quote]

There’s a wallpaper of with the Panzer Wing in it on the official Panzer Dragoon site: panzer-dragoon.com

As for in game images, I don’t know of any, but you could try Lagi’s site: moonapples.com/lagi

[quote=“mickachu”]hello everybody…
I guess I like the new dragoon design, but he looks like a harmless little puppy, compared to Edge’s dragoon. he doesn’t have the same peculiarity the old dragoons had…
That’s the problem : I really tried to LOVE pdo, but I only like it…[/quote]

From what I know “dragoon” is actually the word meaning “rider” not the dragon. I can’t confirm that, cos me not completely sure. But from what I know it actually rider not the dragon.

Oh and that woulda been cool with the Saga designs…even if it wasn’t to be made like something you could unlock to give ya them or something

Hey this brit just stole my nick!!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to the forums Berserker :slight_smile:

Oh and you’re right : Dragoon means riding warrior/rider

[quote=“Geoffrey Duke”]

I’m sure the next game will bridge the gap between new and old with more attention to detail. More of the older ships will help to do this.[/quote]

That is. . . If there ever will be a “next” game.

I find it very slim for another PD game to be in the works considering that the PD team in Smilebit has moved to AV.

Speaking of which, AV doesn’t make Xbox games now do they?

Well, sucks for the people who solely bought an Xbox for PD, we ended up getting screwed. But there are plenty of good games coming out for Xbox anyway, so I guess it gives something to look forward to.

[quote=“GehnTheBerserker”]Hey this brit just stole my nick!!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to the forums Berserker :slight_smile:

Oh and you’re right : Dragoon means riding warrior/rider[/quote]

Wahey! me thought so :smiley: It’s good to be here:)

The head of the team who made Panzer Orta is working on an online Xbox game. Phantom Dust.