Panzer Dragoon tibute book?

A while ago I bought myself the Darkstalers Tibute art book. I thought is was a lovelyway to express the love and joy of a game through fan art.

I don’t understand why there is any book (Or at least clean doujins) on the old SEGA games, as I know that many hold a place in everyones heart, such as Panzer Dragoon.

So I woundered if there is anything as a comunity we can do to make the memory of this fantastic franchise live on, even if its a part of a SEGA tribute book.

Or maybe I’m just fan-girling…

There are a number of guidebooks which feature Panzer Dragoon art. Most of the art has been scanned and placed on Lagi’s site.

As for a tribute, that’s kind of what we’ve been doing with the content here on TWOTA, PD Legacy, PDS Oasis, and other PD fan sites. I’d love to see a Panzer tribute book published, but it would be a lot of work, and the Internet is a more accessible for everyone. Maybe an eBook?

…but I’d love to collaborate with others and bring back the memories to the public. and remind the segafarts that dont do a new pd to do their joooob . mooaar