Panzer Dragoon Saga soundtrack?

First things first, hey! I’m new here. I registered on panzerdragoon.de ages ago, and though I’d re-enter the community. (My old username was something like blinding_cgi or cgi87)

Secondly, does anyone know where I could find mp3s of the Panzer Dragoon Saga soundtrack? I’ve tried the SegaXtreme ones but they just save as an html file and that doesn’t really work… So, does anyone know?

[quote=“Toph”]First things first, hey! I’m new here. I registered on panzerdragoon.de ages ago, and though I’d re-enter the community. (My old username was something like blinding_cgi or cgi87)

Secondly, does anyone know where I could find mp3s of the Panzer Dragoon Saga soundtrack? I’ve tried the SegaXtreme ones but they just save as an html file and that doesn’t really work… So, does anyone know?[/quote]

Welcome to the forums, Toph :anjou_happy: . I don’t actually remember anyone called blinding_cgi or cgi87 from Die Welt von Panzer Dragoon I’m sorry to say, but welcome nonetheless.

Btw, I’ve just sent you a PM regarding the Azel: Panzer Dragoon RPG Complete Album.

SegaXtreme have reported having trouble with the download script for their soundtracks of late.

Normally, you keep left-clicking through the links and their download script will send the file for download. The download script is to prevent people directly linking the files; having to go through SegaXtreme instead is better for the site.

Hopefully, you can get the tracks working! :anjou_happy: They are quite high quality. They kept me going until I got the Complete Album itself.

And welcome! :anjou_happy:

Welcome Toph :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone.

I never did post much at Die Welt von Panzer Dragoon; I just read the messageboard mostly, and I can’t remember which username I used, because I have quite a few which I alternate between. I’m phasing those two out, though, heh.